Has anyone had any problem with anything they have ever sold? I am looking at ... BlackBerry Accessories forum

ItsNowOrNever no está en línea Stack level 7
    PIN/ID

Siedio???

Advertisement

Has anyone had any problem with anything they have ever sold? I am looking at getting the crystal hybrid case they sell...but I"m not sure...I want to make sure it closes at the top left corner, and if it doesn't I want to be able to return it...but they will want a 15% restocking fee. How can they charge the fee if they dont show photos that show the whole thing and how it fits?
    Color---it's nothing but a hue of the rainbow...why do people place such importance in it?

cherrichiodo no está en línea PINStacked!
    PIN/ID
    ATA

Re: Siedio???

then maybe you should wait until someone does a review if you aren't 'sure'...

that's what i would do...

MWPatterson no está en línea BES Pro
    PIN/ID
    Ask Plz

I have ordered the extended battery for my 8703e and I have had no problems, it is a different device but, it works good and the new back for it fits great.

PIN/ID

ok...I am debating if I should give it a shot lol...I think I'll wait to see if anyone else gives it a try. I am just super picky when it comes to stuff like this....I dont mind spending the money, but if a 30 dollar item and a 5 dollar item off ebay have the same issue that bothers me (that may be done on purpose) I might as well spend the $5
    Color---it's nothing but a hue of the rainbow...why do people place such importance in it?

darryl71 no está en línea Stack level 4
    PIN/ID
    retired

Sasha... I was looking at that one too. I am picky, hated the rubber ones... but this one looks good. Better than scratches though !

PIN/ID

I have the BSE on my phone so I'm not worried about scratches, though I did drop it today and it fell apart....sooo....the cheapness in me ordered a clear case from Ebay along with those "stickers" that I posted...I wanted some design on my phone...so we'll see how that works out....three stickers (they came in a set of three) and two crystal cases from Ebay---and it was still less than $30...so we'll see how it goes and if I like it...if not, I can hand them off to friends who aren't as picky and get the one from Siedo...I really have a hard time paying $30 PLUS S&H for something that isn't showing FULL pictures---nor are they answering PM's here or emails from their site regarding the item.

yatch no está en línea Stack level 1

I ordered the hybrid case/holster for my 8800 and just received it today. Fitment is great, and it feels really durable. The hard rubberized back is nice, its pretty rigid, but still has a rubbery feel to it. I recommend it. The holster feels pretty solid as well.

Jaspreet no está en línea Stack level 3
    PIN/ID
    23E77069

well i bought a Backbattery door for t-mobile and an audio adapter for 8100...but these doesnt look like the original stuff....kinda crap stuff......i mean to say the finifh is not good. and the battery door does not sit well in the locks