Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

There should be no question go get a screen protector~via BB (wap.pinstack.com)~... BlackBerry Accessories forum

paulwallg13 no está en línea Stack level 2
    PIN/ID
    31a30a1b

Advertisement

There should be no question go get a screen protector~via BB (wap.pinstack.com)~

DeputyPS no está en línea Stack level 2
    PIN/ID
    249EF7BC
    Had a BSE ready to go when I picked up my Bold last night, so yes...

~via BB (wap.pinstack.com)~

ganns1980 no está en línea Themes Pro
    BSE all the way! I've tried using the generic screen protectors and cutting them to size, and it always looks bad. Follow the bse instructions, you can hardly tell it's there. ~via BB (wap.pinstack.com)~

GregGebhardt no está en línea Stack level 4
    PIN/ID
    No Way
    Any of them will scratch if you toss them in your pocket with your keys. I have had a Blackberry for years and never damaged a screen.

They make some high quality screen protectors so get one if you feel a need.
    Greg
    in Jax, FL

nickjoedotcom no está en línea Stack level 4
    PIN/ID
    30C1D19D
    Maybe you should try a privacy protector. It's thicker and doesn't have the wavey problem. It's what I have for my Curve and it works great!

krosli no está en línea Stack level 4
    PIN/ID
    747101D2
    I have the screen protector from Boxwave and I must say, I am totally impressed with how easy it is to put it one. There was no bubbles or anything. I got the crystal clear one and it looks amazing.

It will be nuts to not use one. For the amount you spent on your berry it is worth it.

Dj Renagade no está en línea Stack level 3
    I don't know what problems u guys are having but I went to the att kiosk in the mall and got these screen protectors called write right. And they sell them at wal mart... They are 10 for $20 and u can get 2 screens off of each sheet they are easy to put on and come with a little squeegie... The trick is to cut it to size and start from the bottom. Put the bottom on first (don't peel the whole backing off yet just peel half of it back) and use the squeegie as u go up and peel the backing off as u go up.. It kinda like roling it on...would anyone like a tutorial with pics?~via BB (wap.pinstack.com)~

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12