Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

I'm thinking No - Every one I have ever tried to put on, I mean ... BlackBerry Accessories forum

terrapin no está en línea Stack Pro

Should I Put a Screen Protector on my new Bold?

Advertisement

I'm thinking No - Every one I have ever tried to put on, I mean EVERY one, has been so difficult to get on that they always look like crap. bubbles and all. Its unavoidable. Everyone that I know refuses to ever use a screen protector - just a cool case. Was wanting your thoughts.

cballard26 no está en línea Stack level 2
    PIN/ID
    243512FF
    I tried using a screen protector with my curve and it bubbled up and came off at the ends it just looked bad.. i don't think I would get another..

Kyo0tdemon no está en línea Stack level 5
    My bf who does cell phone repairs thinks I should get a screen protector on mine. He says that these screens will scratch up real badly. I don't want to bc of the bubbles that will eventually appear, but then again, I don't want to have to get my screen replaced when I could prevent it to begin with.

grymtyrant@msn. no está en línea Stack level 3
    ~via BB (wap.pinstack.com)~

Um yeah you should. Just google zagg. Good screen protectors. You pay cheap you get cheap.

cgaliffi no está en línea Stack level 4
    PIN/ID
    22D95A46
    Here are some suggestions that others have used:

*http://www.bestskinsever.com/servlet/StoreFront
    *(Invisibleshield) http://www.zagg.com/

ccostel no está en línea Stack level 3
    If you use the applicator and take it slow, then you should be able to get the bubbles out.

cgaliffi no está en línea Stack level 4
    PIN/ID
    22D95A46
    I have invisibleshield screen protector on my 8330 and once applied the bubbles went away very quickly. You can't even tell there is a screen protector on it. It works great!

peguero no está en línea Stack level 5
    PIN/ID
    think of it this way, you're protecting your investment. The first time your berry hits the pavement, gets kicked on the sidewalk, flies off the roof of your car, gets tossed in your backpack with keys...you will appreciate the screen protector.
    5RAWMINUTES!

"Things that you want to change in the world have to start inside yourself. You have to be thinking. You have to be resisting. You have to be talking."
    – George Carlin

PIN/ID
    AskMe
    I have a BodyGuardz full body protector on mine and trust me its worth it!
    I was coming out of my car in my garage and forgot that the bold was on my lap, obviously it slides off and lands face first on the pavement.
    After taking a breather i decide to pick it up and guess what ? Not a single scratch and i KNOW that its thanks to the BodyGuardz because my friend dropped his pearl on the same pavement and trust me you dont wanna see it ... lol
    So to me : YES get a screen protector if not a full body protector (minus the back since its leather)

terrapin no está en línea Stack Pro
    pleather my good man...lol

ssnxp no está en línea Device Pro
    Yes. Period. There is no question.

I used to work at a cellular accessory shop and I put on all different types of screen protectors all day long.. Just clean off the screen first, make sure there isn't a bunch of dust floating around. Slowly apply from corner to corner..

Easy peasy.

DjSmooth no está en línea Stack Professional
    Indeed you should, if you're anything like me "One Scratch" and I'm getting a new phone; as mentioned already the BSE is the best choice, easy to apply, truly invisible (if done right and within a couple days), and if you need to remove it, it comes off very easy. However do stay away from Case-mate's "Clear Armor" harder to put on and once its on its on, try and take it off and there's a great possibility of of taking off the Color or even breaking your BB's Shell or Screen.

here_miah no está en línea Stack level 3
    Just go to Wal-Mart and get some "write right" universal screen protectors, 8 dollars and I had enough to do my ipod touch, my tilt and two digital cameras, my wifes samsung AND I have two extra protectors for my 8110! Great deal for $8!! Oh yeah, it comes with a squeegie to smooth all the bubbles out as you apply it too... ~via BB (wap.pinstack.com)~

here_miah no está en línea Stack level 3
    Maybe it was 10 dollars... Whatever, it comes with 5 4x5 inch sheets so you can do multiple touch and non-touch devices, including the new BB coming soon...~via BB (wap.pinstack.com)~

joewoo no está en línea Stack level 3
    PIN/ID
    22CF1F2F
    I think something is different with the bolds screen plastic...I think it might be more durable... But then again, I haven't put it under any stress tests...

via BB (wap.pinstack.com)~

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast