Has anyone purchase the skinned holster for the 8130 from them. I was wondering if ... BlackBerry Accessories forum

joker25944 no está en línea Stack level 2

Seidio skinned holster

Advertisement

Has anyone purchase the skinned holster for the 8130 from them. I was wondering if you can you any skin or ones like they have on the blackberry accessory website or do you have to purchase the ones are there website? Otherwise will an OEM skin from the blackberry site fit in there nice and snug.

TIA

Also maybe can you tell my where i might purchase one for cheaper if you know of a place.
    Last edited by joker25944; 02-13-2008 at 05:34 PM.

NICKY88XX no está en línea Stack level 5
    PIN/ID
    ask me

Re: Seidio skinned holster

i have purchased the skinned holster for my gfs 8130 and its fits very good and snug with the oem bb skin. i havnt tried in with any other skins. i always purchase from seidio. the other cheaper products ive purchased never seem to fit right. seidio gives you that oem feel. i sound like a salesmen. lol. its a good buy.
    www.bbmchat.com sign up today!! come follow me at www.twitter.com/bbmchat and win free blackberry of your choice and cash 1st 1,000 members. spread the word.

joker25944 no está en línea Stack level 2

well then if the bb oem skins fit nicely then i will look into getting one. now i just have to figure out if i want to spend 30 dollars on it. does anybody know of place where they sell this product any cheaper.

TIA

walds11 no está en línea Stack level 4

I agree, $29.95 plus hsipping is a lot for a holster.

Quote Originally Posted by joker25944 View Post
    well then if the bb oem skins fit nicely then i will look into getting one. now i just have to figure out if i want to spend 30 dollars on it. does anybody know of place where they sell this product any cheaper.

TIA