Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast

the otterbox is nice and very protective but can be a pain if you need ... BlackBerry Accessories forum

melissaox no está en línea Device Pro

Advertisement

the otterbox is nice and very protective but can be a pain if you need to get to the battery or memory card. It also covers the camera with clear plastic which can make pictures blury.
    Success is not final, Failure is not fatal, it is the courage to continue that matters.
    My Blog , My Flickr

jblackfish no está en línea PINStacked!
    Quote Originally Posted by melissaox View Post
    the otterbox is nice and very protective but can be a pain if you need to get to the battery or memory card. It also covers the camera with clear plastic which can make pictures blury.
    Right Melissa, and the same is true of the Seidio because you have to take the case apart to get to the battery. Not so much for the Case-Mate because the handset slips right out of that one. That's a good reason for switching to the Softreset program which I have done. You can get it at:

http://www.geekandproud.net
    For every complex problem there is a solution, that is simple, neat, .....and wrong! (H. L. Mencken) jblackfish(at)pinstack(dot)com

melissaox no está en línea Device Pro
    does the seidio cover the camera? that is the biggest problem we have
    Success is not final, Failure is not fatal, it is the courage to continue that matters.
    My Blog , My Flickr

devingiles no está en línea Stack level 3
    From what I have seen in the pictures, the seidio doesn't cover the camera. And there is a battery cover that I could get that would make my phone louder, because there is something similar to a speaker hole so that the sound doesn't get muffled.

jblackfish no está en línea PINStacked!
    Quote Originally Posted by melissaox View Post
    does the seidio cover the camera? that is the biggest problem we have
    No. Neither the Seidio nor the Case-Mate cover the camera. One issue for the Case-Mate is that it does not have the "sleep" function. That would bother a lot of users - it didn't me - one plus for that is that when you get an alert (with the Case-Mate and take the phone out of the holster it doesn't open the email.
    For every complex problem there is a solution, that is simple, neat, .....and wrong! (H. L. Mencken) jblackfish(at)pinstack(dot)com

kayakpoo no está en línea Stack level 1

hey otter box

Don't order straight from otter box, shipping time is horrible, i called them today and the guy said the assembly line was running pearls today "he thinks". Isn"t otter like a huge company that supplies military with S##T? Should have gone though another company that has it on the shelf for ten bucks less, was being safe, thats what i get i guess?

wxboss no está en línea Stack level 4
    PIN/ID
    21DA38F3
    Quote Originally Posted by kayakpoo View Post
    Don't order straight from otter box, shipping time is horrible, i called them today and the guy said the assembly line was running pearls today "he thinks". Isn"t otter like a huge company that supplies military with S##T? Should have gone though another company that has it on the shelf for ten bucks less, was being safe, thats what i get i guess?
    Try eBay.

Otterbox was out of cases for the 8130, but I found a couple on eBay.

Their cases are worth it, yet like every business sometimes demand exceeds supply.

Quote Originally Posted by wxboss View Post
    Try eBay.

Otterbox was out of cases for the 8130, but I found a couple on eBay.

Their cases are worth it, yet like every business sometimes demand exceeds supply.
    I agree I can't wait to get it, it"s definatly the level of protection i want. With all the pearls offered to carriers, I'm sure their hustlin off their line a huge demand, problem is is that they haven't even processed the order, saw half *** lookin shady sites for 39 bucks and your right just using pay pal on e bay I did see them much less, safe people get screwed. been about week and a half now since order.

ssnxp no está en línea Device Pro

I agree I can't wait to get it, it"s definatly the level of protection i want. With all the pearls offered to carriers, I'm sure their hustlin off their line a huge demand, problem is is that they haven't even processed the order, saw half *** lookin shady sites for 39 bucks and your right just using pay pal on e bay I did see them much less, safe people get screwed. been about week and a half now since order.
    Just thinking how funny it is how people , me obviosly included expect super fast shipping now a days, i order things off the net standard and it arrives in two days! Use to be you mail some s##t and they tell you 6 to 8 weeks! Crazy. Just a case for my new toy i guess.......

wxboss no está en línea Stack level 4
    PIN/ID
    21DA38F3
    If you need more than average protection for your phone, I think you'll be pleased with the Otterbox case.

I've been extremely pleased with their customer service reps, and I wouldn't hesitate to recommend them to my friends.

Quote Originally Posted by ssnxp View Post
    Nice nails

Quote Originally Posted by wxboss View Post
    If you need more than average protection for your phone, I think you'll be pleased with the Otterbox case.

I've been extremely pleased with their customer service reps, and I wouldn't hesitate to recommend them to my friends.
    Sorry I don't want to bad mouth them, I've been using otter for years for dry storage boxes for white water kayak trips, just never had to order something from them that wasn't in a store for a specific product.

cfrench no está en línea Stack level 5
    PIN/ID
    Ask Me
    Again. I love my Otterbox.

~via BB (wap.pinstack.com)~

chokem no está en línea PINStacked!
    PIN/ID
    nada
    the otterbox is great, but as everyone has said, a bit bulky. For me, the Seidio offers more than adequate protection AND great looks.

Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast