Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

I'm thinking about getting a better protective case then the silicone Blackberry that I currently ... BlackBerry Accessories forum

devingiles no está en línea Stack level 3

Seidio or OtterBox??

Advertisement

I'm thinking about getting a better protective case then the silicone Blackberry that I currently have. And its either the Seidio or Otterbox. I've read up on both but wanted personal account of them.

And on a side note this guy just told me that I could buy his new OtterBox from him for 20 dollars. So I would appreciate anyones insight or feedback.

Thanks.

chokem no está en línea PINStacked!
    PIN/ID
    nada
    thats a good deal. I JUST got in my Seidio hard rubber case-burgandy. WOW!!! Its really great, Ive had several BBs with several cases, and this is by far the best looking, best fitting case Ive had. The otterbox is nice, but a little bulky for me. The feel of the Seidio is fantastic. Hayden posted a thread a couple of weeks ago with some pics of this case and Im glad I ordered it.

Yeah it is a little bulky but I feel safe if I ever decide to ever drop it off the side of a building. But I saw the thread Hayden posted and the Seidio looked sleek and sexy. But the Otterbox case reminded me of a nextel phone. But at 20 dollars its a deal I don't think I can beat.
    ~via BB (wap.pinstack.com)~

aldie no está en línea Stack level 3
    personally i don't think the otterbox ones are very cool/good looking...however, if you want protection, that is the way to go. not saying seidio doesn't protect, just saying that is the whole point of the otterbox, protecting your bb from even dust.

if you are not gonna go hunting and fishing with your bb or work on a construction site, then i would go with seidio....although $20 for an otterbox is a pretty great deal!!

chokem no está en línea PINStacked!
    PIN/ID
    nada
    Quote Originally Posted by devingiles View Post
    Yeah it is a little bulky but I feel safe if I ever decide to ever drop it off the side of a building. But I saw the thread Hayden posted and the Seidio looked sleek and sexy. But the Otterbox case reminded me of a nextel phone. But at 20 dollars its a deal I don't think I can beat.
    for $20 you cant pass it up. get the box for work time and the seidio for show

DocGo no está en línea Stack level 3
    PIN/ID
    PM me
    Seidio! I love their cases a lot and have used their rubberized hard case for every BB and Treo I owned.
    8900-user
    DocGo

Yeah the Otterbox wasn't very appealing to the idea so I think I'm going to go for the Seidio because my job is not intensive, and I don't fear dropping my phone unexpectedly.

cfrench no está en línea Stack level 5
    PIN/ID
    Ask Me
    I really like my otterbox but I work with tools also and I have dirty hands all day and I am banging into stuff all the time. So works good for me!

DocGo no está en línea Stack level 3
    PIN/ID
    PM me
    It depends on what kind of protection you need...as a physician, my Seidio rubberized case works for me. I am sure that if I were working in construction (or similar jobs), I would have chosen the otterbox (it looks good for the kind of protection it offers).
    8900-user
    DocGo

kayakpoo no está en línea Stack level 1
    I'm ordering a otter, fully researched, definatly needed for my line of work. Anyone see the vid with ups truck running one over? impressive.

wxboss no está en línea Stack level 4
    PIN/ID
    21DA38F3
    Just received my Otterbox, and I love it. Here a few of the reasons why I like it so much:

• Protection - need I say more
    • Does add some bulk to the Pearl, but it makes it easier to handle/hold.
    • I haven't experienced any issues with using the convenience keys, speaker key etc. while in this case.
    • One of my biggest 'Pros' would have to be handling which I referred to in the second bullet. To explain, it's humid down here in Florida, and it's humid all year round with just a few exceptions during the winter. Well, when you're handling a shinny, smooth case, it tends to create a lot of condensation (ok - sweat) to form on it which translates into a slippery device that can easily slip out of your hand. This case has a very nice rubber molding that makes handling the Pearl a dream. That alone would cause me to give it a high score.
    • Finally, my Pearl doesn't seem so 'fragile' anymore which translates in more reasons to take it with me wherever I go

PIN/ID
    Ask Me
    I have the otter for my 8830 and ordered a otter for my 8130 at the same time. They must be having a hard time getting it. Its been like a month n half. Dang it

jblackfish no está en línea PINStacked!
    I have a new Otterbox for sale if any of you is interested.

http://blackberryforums.pinstack.com...for_curve.html
    For every complex problem there is a solution, that is simple, neat, .....and wrong! (H. L. Mencken) jblackfish(at)pinstack(dot)com

PIN/ID
    Ask Me
    Quote Originally Posted by jblackfish View Post
    I have a new Otterbox for sale if any of you is interested.

http://blackberryforums.pinstack.com...for_curve.html
    Did you not like it jblackfish?

jblackfish no está en línea PINStacked!
    Quote Originally Posted by cfrench View Post
    Did you not like it jblackfish?
    Yes, it's a great and very sturdy (protective) case and I wanted to take a look at it so I bought it. I really don't need the ruggedness of the Otterbox so I decided to go with the Seidio slim rubberized combo instead:

http://www.seidioonline.com/index.as...ROD&ProdID=788

...so I have the new Otterbox for the curve for sale. I also have a used Case-Mate Signature combo (also a $50 item) but I haven't put it up for sale yet. It's just a matter of time I guess. (It's expensive to look at all these products!) Later, J
    For every complex problem there is a solution, that is simple, neat, .....and wrong! (H. L. Mencken) jblackfish(at)pinstack(dot)com

Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast