Mornin' everyone. I just got off my graveyard shift and am ready for bed. But ... BlackBerry Accessories forum

Papag no está en línea Stack level 3
    PIN/ID
    24b0c8db

Thumbs up Seidio Innocase 360

Advertisement

Mornin' everyone. I just got off my graveyard shift and am ready for bed. But before I go, I ordered my Innocase 360 in black. I will let you all know my thoughts about it and write up a review when I recieve it.

Nighty night!

Maximus no está en línea Stack level 3
    PIN/ID
    Ask
    Got it last week. So far so good. One thing I noticed which may be a deal breaker for some, is the side keyboard buttons close to the edge of the case lose some of their "click" feel. I'm not sure why this happens but I think the thinner rubber over the keyboard is more ridgid as it nears the very ridgid case shell. I don't have a problem using the keys but there is a difference between hitting the letter "a" versus the letter "g." The fit is very good and I'm happy with it. I still have the Innocase II as a backup. The reason I switched is I wanted coverage over the keyboard. I have a 2 year old and I let him watch video when we are in restaurants so that it keeps him occupied. Without the coverage over the keyboard, food could get into the button spaces.

PIN/ID
    24b0c8db
    Thanks for the heads up. Looks like I may have to wait, as they appear to be backordered.

And I understand about letting the little ones watch videos. I used to do the same with my Grand Daughter with my 8100. Kept her very occupied when she got "squirmy". Finding Nemo was very popular.

synseer no está en línea Stack level 1
    I have the case and its pretty nice. The only issue i have with it is the screen protector part. I thought it would be a hard plastic one, but it is not. More like a film with some stiffness to it. The other issue is that the screen protector part sticks to the screen in some areas, which makes it look like there is an air bubble. Doesn't really inhibit screen visibility, but is a tad bit annoying. Might just be nit picking on my part though.

ocanyc no está en línea Stack level 4
    Quote Originally Posted by synseer View Post
    The other issue is that the screen protector part sticks to the screen in some areas, which makes it look like there is an air bubble. Doesn't really inhibit screen visibility, but is a tad bit annoying. Might just be nit picking on my part though.
    Thanks for that major minor detail, right there is the deal breaker for me. I would've preferred a harder plexiglass like material.

PIN/ID
    24b0c8db
    I just got the email that it shipped today, so I will see.......

cherrichiodo no está en línea PINStacked!
    PIN/ID
    ATA
    looking forward to the review

seidioseidio no está en línea Stack level 3
    Quote Originally Posted by Maximus
    Got it last week. So far so good. One thing I noticed which may be a deal breaker for some, is the side keyboard buttons close to the edge of the case lose some of their "click" feel. I'm not sure why this happens but I think the thinner rubber over the keyboard is more ridgid as it nears the very ridgid case shell. I don't have a problem using the keys but there is a difference between hitting the letter "a" versus the letter "g." The fit is very good and I'm happy with it. I still have the Innocase II as a backup. The reason I switched is I wanted coverage over the keyboard. I have a 2 year old and I let him watch video when we are in restaurants so that it keeps him occupied. Without the coverage over the keyboard, food could get into the button spaces.
    Hello,
    The Silicone Keyboard Cover shouldn't affect your typing experience at all. Try and see if removing it and reinstalling it will help!

Quote Originally Posted by synseer
    I have the case and its pretty nice. The only issue i have with it is the screen protector part. I thought it would be a hard plastic one, but it is not. More like a film with some stiffness to it. The other issue is that the screen protector part sticks to the screen in some areas, which makes it look like there is an air bubble. Doesn't really inhibit screen visibility, but is a tad bit annoying. Might just be nit picking on my part though.
    This is one of the frequently asked question, and the solution is found on the insert of the packaging. The air bubble that you are experiencing is a result of a type harmless chemical that is used during manufacturing to cure the screen protector. The bubble should dissipate within 48 hours by themselves and leave no mark.

Here's a video that we did as part of the Seidio Showcase, enjoy the case in HD!
    http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=aqK07C3FBmg

CaCHooKa Man no está en línea Stack level 3
    i just ordered one for my bold on thursday and it arrived today. so far so good. i have no problems with the screen protector sticking and all the keyboard keys work great. for some reason i actually type faster with this case on. the recessed trackball doesnt bother me either. the only problem i have is that its hard to press the standby button. its not really that big of a deal since its already recessed and difficult to press to begin with.
    Attached Images Attached Images
    Last edited by CaCHooKa Man; 06-13-2009 at 09:29 PM.