Hello, I am looking for a headset similar to the style that the Secret Service ... BlackBerry Accessories forum

mocerino no está en línea Stack level 2
    PIN/ID
    31801AC9

Secret Service Type Headset

Advertisement

Hello, I am looking for a headset similar to the style that the Secret Service uses. With the coild up to your ear and mic in your wrist. Does anyone know of where and how I can get one of these? And also, does anyone have any reviews or can tell me how good they work?
    Thank You
    -Joe

cwax no está en línea BES Pro
    PIN/ID
    32DEF7BB

mocerino no está en línea Stack level 2
    PIN/ID
    31801AC9
    thanks, but those are a tad but too expensive for me. im looking for a more cheaper version if anyone else knows....

chinesecatt no está en línea Stack level 2
    The Invisio Q7 Bluetooth Headset might be the one you want. I am waiting for the stocks to arrive.

INVISIO Q7 is selected as “Best of CES 2008” by LAPTOP Magazine in the “Best Cell Phone Accessory” category

INVISIO Q7 was also selected as finalist in “Best of CES” by CNET in the category “Cellphones and Smartphones.”
    www.eSHOPlimited.com for your Authentic BlackBerry Accessories

bibinthomas1985 no está en línea Stack level 1
    Hey you could find one of those head sets from gals.com

cp6169 no está en línea Device Pro
    PIN/ID
    3056468b

JjcampNR no está en línea Stack level 3

Thumbs down

Quote Originally Posted by chinesecatt View Post
    The Invisio Q7 Bluetooth Headset might be the one "ht want. I am waiting for the stocks to arrive.
    Looks like Moto just purchased this technology from Nextlink/Invisio. I guess this explains why the release kept getting delayed, they must've been working out the details. Supposedly Moto will release a headset using this technology "sometime in the future" whatever that means.

Press release from Nextlink (no English translation available):
    http://www.nextlink.to/media(295,103...0080411_CP.pdf
    Last edited by JjcampNR; 04-16-2008 at 01:24 AM.

JjcampNR no está en línea Stack level 3
    Just got this email from MobileCityOnline as well (I signed up for an in-stock alert):

Dear Subscriber,
    This is to alert you of new information regarding the Nextlink INVISIO® Q7 Bluetooth Headset. You recently signed up for a " Stock Alert " notification for this item.

Unfortunately this item has not been released and according to our sources will not be released. the information we received today, is that Motorola has purchased the technology from Invisio that was to be used for this device and they will be releasing a Motorola product using it at sometime in the future.....this now helps explain why there have been 3 delays regarding the release of this product.

As a result we are forced to cancel all pending orders and stock alert requests.

Although we are not responsible for this unprecedented turn of events, we do thank you for placing the order with us and we apologize for any inconvenience this may have caused.
    Nice of them to send the email, but they're still taking pre-orders on the site when they know it'll never get released. The ETA is now updated though.
    Last edited by JjcampNR; 04-16-2008 at 01:29 AM. Reason: Fixed format issue due to paste from HTML email