I wanna buy a few screen protectors for the bold that will... 1) Not require ... BlackBerry Accessories forum

terrapin no está en línea Stack Pro

screen protectors for the bold 9000

Advertisement

I wanna buy a few screen protectors for the bold that will...

1) Not require any "soapy water" or "spray" to install

2) Will cover up to the ear-hole as well, not just the screen

...any ideas/suggestions? t would be great to not pay $15+ as well if I can....

rt1168 no está en línea Stack level 1
    i ordered one from boxwave

PoliceDog no está en línea Stack level 3
    People are going to think I work for Boxwave if I recommend them one more time! LOL. Seriously, Boxwave 'Crystal' (like a thin-thin-thin piece of glass!) is all we use on our LCD screens. Wasted a ton of money on the others before we discovered BW.

waddeng no está en línea Stack level 3
    Quote Originally Posted by PoliceDog View Post
    People are going to think I work for Boxwave if I recommend them one more time! LOL. Seriously, Boxwave 'Crystal' (like a thin-thin-thin piece of glass!) is all we use on our LCD screens. Wasted a ton of money on the others before we discovered BW.

Have you used the anti-glare one or just the clear one? If so, how good is it outside/inside?

krosli no está en línea Stack level 4
    PIN/ID
    747101D2
    I just ordered myself the screen protector for my Bold from Boxwave. Can't wait until I receive it. Once if I do, will report back.

Quote Originally Posted by krosli View Post
    I just ordered myself the screen protector for my Bold from Boxwave. Can't wait until I receive it. Once if I do, will report back.
    Did you get the 'Crystal' version? (They 'disappear' when installed! And for anyone with a PDA that uses a stylus, that's also the one to get. S-m-o-o-t-h!)

Quote Originally Posted by waddeng View Post
    Have you used the anti-glare one or just the clear one? If so, how good is it outside/inside?
    I think I have only used the 'Crystal' (clear) version. Tried it first on my Treo-650 because I watched a lot of video on it. Have never experienced 'glare' - although I don't use the screen much in direct sunlight...and as I said, this 'film' is like a thin-thin-thin piece of glass and after you install it (any tiny bubble is quickly squeezed out the edge) it just seems to 'disappear'.

Received envelope in Toronto yesterday. Was sent out from the BW offices on Sept. 2. Not bad?

krosli no está en línea Stack level 4
    PIN/ID
    747101D2
    Quote Originally Posted by PoliceDog View Post
    Did you get the 'Crystal' version? (They 'disappear' when installed! And for anyone with a PDA that uses a stylus, that's also the one to get. S-m-o-o-t-h!)
    I got the crystal one. I can't wait for it to be delivered. So afraid that I will scratch before the protector arrives.