Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

I just ordered the full body shield from best skin ever. Although the website doesnt ... BlackBerry Accessories forum

phudog no está en línea Stack level 1

Advertisement

I just ordered the full body shield from best skin ever. Although the website doesnt specifically list the 8330 i think it will be okay and if it doesn't than oh well it was only $6.99. I've heard that the 8330 is a little thicker than the other 83xx. I guess i will find out later this week when i get it in the mail. I will make sure to update this thread though.

Stugatzz no está en línea Stack level 1
    I just ordered the screen protector for my 8310 from BestSkinsEver. They seem like high quality and are definitely cheap enough. Almost cheaper then the hong kong screen protectors on eBay.

mbwilson no está en línea Stack level 3
    PIN/ID
    20DCCB16
    I actually ended up going back and ordering an from IS-Zagg. Their customer service team got back to me letting me know that they had just came our with a new full body protector for the 8330 with the slightly different dimmensions. I also ordered one for my wife's 8130 while I was at it. I am supposed to get them today I will let you all know what I think of them both.

mikells43 no está en línea Stack level 1
    basically all the companys that offer body protectors and screen ones for phones , the materal is 3m paint protector for vehicles. im not sure how its cut. its a film that is tough and durable and can be cut like vinal stickers are. www.clearprotector.com is great stuff too. enter discount in the promo code and get a 25% discount too. they are the same as invisible shield too. i have never used bse but ill let you guys kno.

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12