Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

I have been looking around for a good screen protector for my 8330 an have ... BlackBerry Accessories forum

mbwilson no está en línea Stack level 3
    PIN/ID
    20DCCB16

Question Screen Protector for the 8330

Advertisement

I have been looking around for a good screen protector for my 8330 an have not been to a sit that has one listed. By chance does anyone know if the 8320 or 8310 has the exact same dimensions and layout? I am looking into the the ones made by InvisibleShield. Any suggestions would be appreciated.

Thanks.

doughdaddy no está en línea Device Pro
    All Curve models, 8310, 8320 & 8330 have the same screen dimensions and size. You may also want to check out Best Skins Ever here for screen protectors: http://www.bestskinsever.com/servlet...ve-8300/Detail or here for the full body protectors: http://www.bestskinsever.com/servlet...ve-8300/Detail

I just ordered two full body skins for my 8330. They are the best on the market and inexpensive.

mbwilson no está en línea Stack level 3
    PIN/ID
    20DCCB16
    Nice, thanks for the infomation.

yourock2425 no está en línea Stack level 3
    PIN/ID
    *&^%$#
    Is it like a film or something ?

lexo no está en línea Stack level 3
    I ordered a replacement battery door cover and it came with a protected film which i cut in half and placed on the screen and it's absolutely great i mean it has some deep scratches on it now but didn't go through the screen so it's definately protected!

DOOG9517 no está en línea Stack level 3
    Are you sure the screen dimensions are the same? The LED is in a different spot, and it looks like the design is a little different around the main 4 buttons and trackball.

JR_Rider no está en línea Stack level 3
    The screen dimensions are not te same on the 8330 as the other 83XXs. I had a best skins ever full body film on my phone but purchased the Seidio back door and after installing the skin on the door realized it didn't have speaker cutouts. As far as the screen is concerned, the screen protector from the full body kit doesn't fit perfectly as the led cutout is different. It still protects the entire screen though, so I would definitely recommend it. Go with the full body because it is only a dollar more and you get those additional pieces.

LLceleb no está en línea Stack level 5
    PIN/ID
    bse is great but hard to put on
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
    Tmobile
    BOLD

LPTruth no está en línea Stack level 3
    PIN/ID
    PM me
    I'm currently using the Best Skins Ever screen protector and have always used their products. The only difference you will find with your 8330 and the other Curve screen protectors is the indicator light placement. The 8330's is lower than the other curves, leaving the slot that BSE leaves open for the light in it's protectors a little too high. It honestly doesn't bother me at all.
    www.BlackLightThemes.com
    Free Ringtones, Wallpapers and Themes
    www.BBIconStore.com
    Make your new theme Pop with new Icons

KCR7 no está en línea Stack level 1
    PIN/ID
    Ask
    The full body skin won' work. I actually emailed invisibleshield to find out if it would fit and they actually said no. They told me I could order a custom one but I have just been waititng it out to get one from either of those sites.
    ~via BB (wap.pinstack.com)~

RogerG no está en línea Stack Administrator
    Boxwave has 8330-specific screen protectors available as do others:

http://www.boxwave.com/accessories/s...ctors_3073.htm

EDIT: Boxwave is the only one I've found that says it is SPECIFIC to the 8330, so I removed the other link. Sorry for the confusion.
    Last edited by RogerG; 05-13-2008 at 04:46 PM.

JR_Rider no está en línea Stack level 3
    Quote Originally Posted by KCR7 View Post
    The full body skin won' work. I actually emailed invisibleshield to find out if it would fit and they actually said no. They told me I could order a custom one but I have just been waititng it out to get one from either of those sites.
    ~via BB (wap.pinstack.com)~
    They probably just said that because they haven't tested it with a 8330. I definitely purchased the skin for an 8300 and have it installed on my 8330 so it does work despite what they may have told u....the pieces fit very well with no problems.

KCR7 no está en línea Stack level 1
    PIN/ID
    Ask
    Quote Originally Posted by JR_Rider View Post
    They probably just said that because they haven't tested it with a 8330. I definitely purchased the skin for an 8300 and have it installed on my 8330 so it does work despite what they may have told u....the pieces fit very well with no problems.
    Good news, gonna order one once I get home. Thanks!

Chavalo87 no está en línea Stack level 1
    The one I'm using is the one made by the company called Fellowes, its really good and the screen protector is a pretty thick layer and there's no need for a squeegie. But the only thing is that you have to cut it out but there's a grid to guide you.

Chavalo87 no está en línea Stack level 1
    LOL! My bad...hahaha I thought yall were talking about screen protectors my bad...hahahaha

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast