Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast

~via BB (wap.pinstack.com)~I got the ones for the Sony PSP and they work great. You ... BlackBerry Accessories forum

bmanley no está en línea Stack level 4

Re: Screen protector

Advertisement

~via BB (wap.pinstack.com)~I got the ones for the Sony PSP and they work great. You can get them at CC on sale for like $3.00

HieRo28 no está en línea Stack level 1

make that four... BSE is the way to go.....

cyberspastic no está en línea Stack level 5

I'm convinced. I placed my order with BSE today. Thanks for all the input.

toymachinejg no está en línea Stack level 3
    PIN/ID
    24232f19

i order bse i hope its good

PoliceDog no está en línea Stack level 3

Received both on the same day. No comparison. IMHO, Boxwave beats anything out there. The BSE products (I ordered 3 different ones) are fine for the money, but like other "stretchy-vinyl" products, aren't even comparable to the crystal clear, glass-like protection of the Boxwave screen protectors. (But 3 for $27....ouch. To be honest, I wouldn't have ordered the BW either if I had not used them before on my Treo.)
    Last edited by PoliceDog; 08-17-2007 at 02:19 AM.

cyberspastic no está en línea Stack level 5

I went with BSE and I'm very happy with the results. I was apprehensive about using water with my blackberry, but it requires such a small amount that it wasn't an issue. The biggest problem I had was keeping pet hairs from adhering to the sticky side. I have many pets and they have lots of fur. I had to pick a few hairs off here and there before installing, but they went on beautifully.

Dasher no está en línea Stack level 3
    PIN/ID
    21F6D890

Have it on my 8800 and Curve.
    A fool always finds a greater fool to admire him. Fools admire, but men of sense approve.

wha2sie no está en línea Stack level 1

Where can you buy these screen protectors?

Dasher no está en línea Stack level 3
    PIN/ID
    21F6D890

Quote Originally Posted by wha2sie
    Where can you buy these screen protectors?
    Welcome to the Stacks wha2sie! Here is the link http://www.bestskinsever.com/servlet/StoreFront . Good luck!
    A fool always finds a greater fool to admire him. Fools admire, but men of sense approve.

pinpoint no está en línea Themes Pro
    PIN/ID
    ask me.

i have my invisible shield on my bb8800 screen. First time blackberry user since June/July and first install of the screen. It wasnt so complicated, its just delicate work.
    dcrin3.com
    One Second Coming
    1s-
    Tour - 9/6/9 | ~3pm

tomdick no está en línea Stack level 2

i use a pice of clear duck tape should i not?

EricaJ1073 no está en línea PINStacked!

I ordered Fortte cases for my 7105t (my backup 7100t uses it now since I don't have the 7105t anymore) and my Pearl. Both came with screen covers. I really didn't like them after I got the cases because they made the screen look dirty by sticking to the screen.

I am looking at a new case now and it has a screen protector on it so I am going to give that one more try to see if it's better than before.
    Last edited by EricaJ1073; 08-20-2007 at 05:26 PM.

lcgtr no está en línea Stack level 3
    PIN/ID
    24ACB469

~via BB (wap.pinstack.com)~i just use the palm screen protectors and individually cut them then cover it with the case, cant even tell it has a screen that it has a protector,

SDEEDY no está en línea Stack level 3

How is the "transparency" of the BSE and Invisible Shield?

I have a generic, "Fellowes Universal Screen Protector", and with the protector on, I notice considerable downgrade in screen clarity. It makes the screen seem pixelated. After removing the protector again, I'm amazed at how great the BB's screen looks.

Quote Originally Posted by PoliceDog
    Received both on the same day. No comparison. IMHO, Boxwave beats anything out there. The BSE products (I ordered 3 different ones) are fine for the money, but like other "stretchy-vinyl" products, aren't even comparable to the crystal clear, glass-like protection of the Boxwave screen protectors. (But 3 for $27....ouch. To be honest, I wouldn't have ordered the BW either if I had not used them before on my Treo.)
    I just checked out Boxwave's site and they have two screen protector products, the "Crystal" and the "Antiglare". If you only buy one set, it costs $12.95. How is the transparency? (they state 99% transparency)

While the BSE for screen only costs $4.99 and IS's screen only costs $9.95.

PoliceDog no está en línea Stack level 3

SDEEDY, I'll be the first to admit that the price of the Boxwave is a bit hard to swallow - especially when you see what all the others cost. But the BW "Crystal" version really is 99.9% transparent - once you have it installed correctly and pushed any small air bubbles out to the side, it's like there's nothing there! (It might be a tough job, but I'll see if I can take some photos to illustrate.)

I've tried Fellowes, Palm, and now BSE. IMHO, none come even close to the pure clarity of the Boxwave. But the cost is definitely a hurdle to overcome. (Doesn't anyone here use the Boxwave Crystal screen protectors? Strange.)

Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast