I have two quick questions. I got a Vaja case for my 8700c which is ... BlackBerry Accessories forum

digitalslack no está en línea Stack level 4
    PIN/ID
    23D1981A

Scratched Vaja Case Screen Protector

Advertisement

I have two quick questions. I got a Vaja case for my 8700c which is really nice. Great quality. Very nice leather. The problem is that the screen faces out and of course I got a few scratches on it by running it into something while it was on my hip. Does anyone have any suggestions about how to possibly fix the scratches on the screen protector? It's a fairly heavy almost plexiglass plastic.
    I recommend that anyone that has this case put a screen protector on both the blackberry screen and on the case's screen protector.
    Thanks!

ljbyar no está en línea Device Pro
    PIN/ID
    Ask Me

Re: Scratched Vaja Case Screen Protector

I also have the Vaja case for my 8700g. Great case. However, I too have gotten several good scratches on the screen protector. I'm not sure there's anything we can do about that. I look at it this way.....It's better than scratches on the BB Screen. Let me know if you find a solution.

PIN/ID
    23D1981A

It is better to scratch the case, I agree. But VajaCases run $60USD a pop. If the case was $20 bucks it would be a whole different ball game. I'm going to try some of the Displex screen repair stuff on www.BlackberryDen.com unless someone has a better idea.

I7oobie no está en línea Device Pro

If it's Plexi-glass, or something like it. This stuff works awesome! I used it on my Tattoo shops plexi glass windows, the things turned out like new...

http://blackberryforums.pinstack.com...ead.php?t=2983

PIN/ID
    23D1981A

Quote Originally Posted by I7oobie
    If it's Plexi-glass, or something like it. This stuff works awesome! I used it on my Tattoo shops plexi glass windows, the things turned out like new...

http://blackberryforums.pinstack.com...ead.php?t=2983
    sounds good i'll give it a try
    thanks

ljbyar no está en línea Device Pro
    PIN/ID
    Ask Me

Good luck. Let us know how it works out.

PIN/ID
    23D1981A

btw...just a little plug here
    i placed 2 seperate orders on www.blackberryden.com for the screen fixer and some other stuff and then realized that if i had consolidated the order into one i coulda saved shipping.
    no worries...dropped steve at www.blackberryden.com a quick email with the 2 order numbers and he grouped them togather for me, saved me 6 bucks on shipping ontop of the 10% i got from the pinstack promotion code (check your Private messages in pinstack)
    check out...great place to buy your BB stuff from.