Buy now and Save $15 on the BlackBerry HS-655+ Wireless Headset when purchased in the ... BlackBerry Accessories forum

kieranwest no está en línea Device Pro
    PIN/ID
    Ask Me:)

Save $15 on the BlackBerry HS-655+

Advertisement

Buy now and Save $15 on the BlackBerry HS-655+ Wireless Headset when purchased in the next 5 days. Order before 4pm and it'll be shipped the same day!

http://www.shopblackberry.com/_blackberryaccessories/cgi-bin/pd.cgi?frompage=category&page=product_detail&from_ category=Lifestyles&category=Bluetooth&pid=F2222Z3 J2HV4VS4M7C8&MIG=489C4338AFC01BCEE10000000A659D4A

Use promo code: HANDSFREE14

Thanks to BlackBerry Owners Lounge for this

XLiMBS no está en línea Stack level 4
    PIN/ID
    20F3D846
    I'd have to say that I don't recommend buying this headset. It's battery life is very short (in my usage I only get about 2h 45min) and the noise isolation feature doesn't really work that well. Although, even while whispering the person on the other end can still hear you, as you can guess, they can hear anything else around you that's making a moderate amount of noise.

~via BB (wap.pinstack.com)~

calyx no está en línea Stack level 2
    PIN/ID
    20e17df5

Lightbulb Still way too expensive through shopblackberry

Buy.com has it for $80.99 w/ free shipping if you are really itching for one of these. Way cheaper than through shopblackberry even with the $15 code.

And if you are feeling like gambling, newegg has these available in open box, meaning they come barebones, could be missing, case, who knows, but they are cheap: $24.58 and $1 shipping.

calyx no está en línea Stack level 2
    PIN/ID
    20e17df5

And my promo code is different...

Quote Originally Posted by kieranwest View Post
    Buy now and Save $15 on the BlackBerry HS-655+ Wireless Headset when purchased in the next 5 days. Order before 4pm and it'll be shipped the same day!

http://www.shopblackberry.com/_blackberryaccessories/cgi-bin/pd.cgi?frompage=category&page=product_detail&from_ category=Lifestyles&category=Bluetooth&pid=F2222Z3 J2HV4VS4M7C8&MIG=489C4338AFC01BCEE10000000A659D4A

Use promo code: HANDSFREE14

Thanks to BlackBerry Owners Lounge for this
    Weird my promo is the same, but different code: HANDSFREE13, good through the 15th.