I was just browsing blackberry.com and saw a link at the bottom of the homepage ... BlackBerry Accessories forum

EricaJ1073 no está en línea PINStacked!

RIM BlackBerry Trade Up Program-Good Idea?

Advertisement

I was just browsing blackberry.com and saw a link at the bottom of the homepage about a trade up program where I can trade in my older BB's and get reimbursed for part of the purchase price of an 8700g (I'd have to buy it and send in the receipt showing the price I paid for it), which I want LOL. Here's the link http://blackberry.tradeups.com/Default.aspx

It explains what the program is about, how to use it, etc. There is one thing that confuses me. If you add more than one device to the Review Quote page, it lists a new device under each old device. For example, I want to trade in a 7730 and a 950. Under each of these, an 8700g is listed. Does it know I am only buying one 8700g? Can someone who has done this type of deal explain this to me and let me know if it's a good deal?

taeisme no está en línea Stack level 4

Re: RIM BlackBerry Trade Up Program-Good Idea?

I actually signed up to do this and i will let yall know!!

EricaJ1073 no está en línea PINStacked!

~~Posted via BB (wap.pinstack.com)~~I just got an email and it said that I would have to get 2 8700g's if I traded in the 7730 and the 950.

Toddboy71 no está en línea Device Pro
    PIN/ID
    T o' Bee

Yeah they dont have the 7520 or 7100i listed though! That sucks! Anyone want to buy one of each of them from me for $100 total plus shipping? Both are in good condition. Not excellent, but good.
    The Stacks Rock.....

Just signed up to Pinstack? Please visit the following:
    Forum Policies ~ Posting Guidelines ~ BB FAQ ~ Downloads