Out of the Box it was a disappointment. It didn't fit right . you couldn't ... BlackBerry Accessories forum

TheMercuryMan no está en línea Stack level 3
    PIN/ID
    24ADA6AB

Thumbs down Review: Casemate Pin-Stack Pearl 8100 Case

Advertisement

Out of the Box it was a disappointment. It didn't fit right . you couldn't see the top of the screen. Hanging from the supplied belt clip it likes to catch everything. Well today it caught the lawn chair. It broke and my poor phone crashed into the patio and it chewed up the battery cover pretty good. My advice to anyone with this model take the silly belt clip off and just put it in your pocket. I am sure glad i did not pay full price for this thing. Three dollars down the tube.

Nitrox no está en línea Stack level 2
    PIN/ID
    32BE68F1

Thumbs up Another Issue

I got mine caught on a car seat and it went flying as well. To put it back together, I had to cut an eraser and shove it between the clip parts to keep some pressure on it. Otherwise the case kept falling off the belt clip. All is good so far. I got the combo for my 8830. Still love it though.

NICKY88XX no está en línea Stack level 5
    PIN/ID
    ask me
    glade i didnt get one of these... i would of been very very angry... your poor pearl...
    www.bbmchat.com sign up today!! come follow me at www.twitter.com/bbmchat and win free blackberry of your choice and cash 1st 1,000 members. spread the word.

EricaJ1073 no está en línea PINStacked!
    The same thing happened to my case the other day. I have a replacement on the way http://blackberryforums.pinstack.com...ight=Case+8100

Mercury, do you mind if I use your pic in my thread about my case? Mine is torn in the EXACT same location as yours, except mine was for my 8100.

kkwus74 no está en línea Device Pro
    PIN/ID
    320FB874
    OMG...im sorry to see that........im still waiting for my case for the 8130.....will this happen with the holster as well?......really hope not......

I'm already looking at a either a Fortte or Otterbox for my 8120. I'm not sure what kind of leather was used for these cases but it's not very durable.
    Last edited by EricaJ1073; 05-08-2008 at 07:38 PM.

~via BB (wap.pinstack.com)~ I just got my new 8100 case. Too bad I upgraded to the 8120.