I've had my blackberry pearl 8130 for only a week. i don't know how but ... BlackBerry Accessories forum

krizzzy19 no está en línea Stack level 1

removing scratches

Advertisement

I've had my blackberry pearl 8130 for only a week. i don't know how but for some reason i got some minor scratches on my screen. I've been incredibly careful and these scratches are driving me nuts. I've looked through previous threads about removing it and some have used a brand name called Novu #2. I recently purchased this and followed the directions carefully-- but it's only made it worse. you can see tiny streaks on the area i was trying to treat. I was just wondering if anyone has used this brand & if so what exactly did you do to remove the scratches and if there is another remedy that i can try. I'm actually afraid to try anything now since this was suppose to work & it didn't.

i've already ordered a screen covering from screenguardz.com but i wanted to remove the scratches before putting it on.

please help!!!!

dargewrd no está en línea Stack level 2

Re: removing scratches

ah should have ya brought fellowswright screen protectors same day u brought it looks like u gotta have to order new screen from blackberryparts store online
    Ryan

gator2418 no está en línea Stack level 3
    PIN/ID
    207BDDBF

When i get to many scratches, I call in and have them replace the device. I tell them that it keeps powering down or something to that effect..lol
    " GROWN MAN GADGET"
    " WATCHA YOU KNOW ABOUT THAT"
    PIN# 249F0817

craftman no está en línea Stack level 1
    PIN/ID
    OU812

Does that usually work?

kane no está en línea Stack level 4
    PIN/ID

Quote Originally Posted by gator2418 View Post
    When i get to many scratches, I call in and have them replace the device. I tell them that it keeps powering down or something to that effect..lol

gotta agree with getting a replacement thats what insurance is for ive replaced a few BBs

sascha no está en línea Stack level 3
    PIN/ID
    ask

Quote Originally Posted by gator2418 View Post
    Is there a way to do a complete backup of ALL your stuff (including apps, themes, settings)?

Do only know the "switch BBs" within BB Desktop Software. But if T-Mobile replaces my device they'll take it at the same moment they deliver the new one and the switching method within the software requires the "old" device to be connected...

S.