Now that I'm not working, I dont need a clip on case. Anyone know where ... BlackBerry Accessories forum

ItsNowOrNever no está en línea Stack level 7
    PIN/ID

Purse for the Curve?

Advertisement

Now that I'm not working, I dont need a clip on case.

Anyone know where I can get a cute "purse" for the curve? I've seen em for razors and stuff at Claires and Icing----but not for the Curve....just something to hang on the handle of my purse so the phone is outside the purse where I can hear it, but still safe. I don't like to use the clip on pouch outside the purse cause I'm afraid someone will walk by and just snatch it. (I know, paranoia)
    Color---it's nothing but a hue of the rainbow...why do people place such importance in it?

cass921 no está en línea Stack level 3

Re: Purse for the Curve?

hi sashadelgado i always check this place out when looking for stuff for my phone i hope you find something you like here i know what you mean about having the blackberry outside the purse because if i put mine in my purse it will take forever to find it to answer it i have a purse for each of my phones

http://www.daydeal.com/home.php?cat=2720

ItsNowOrNever no está en línea Stack level 7
    PIN/ID

Awesome, I'll check it out! Thank you!
    Color---it's nothing but a hue of the rainbow...why do people place such importance in it?

E3BK no está en línea Stack level 3
    PIN/ID
    JUST ASK

Did you ever find one? I'm looking for one too and no luck. They're all ugly! Why can't they make cute yet functional accessories...