I hope this is going in the right section, but I need major help pairing ... BlackBerry Accessories forum

EricaJ1073 no está en línea PINStacked!

Plantronics 320 Help ASAP

Advertisement

I hope this is going in the right section, but I need major help pairing a Plantronics 320 with a non-BB phone. My mom just got a Cingular Samsung flip phone (don't ask me for the model number LOL) and was given one of these as an accessory. I paired the headset and phone and THOUGHT I did it correctly until she went to receive a phone call. Here's what happened:

1) Headset did not answer the call when the answer button on headset was pushed.
    2) Headset dropped the call and gave a network error message.

However, when I turned the BT headset off, the phone worked fine (and the headset still shows up as being paired with the phone). I went through this exact same problem (minus the network message and the pairing issue) when I had a Plantronics M2500 paired with a BB 7100t. Faulty headset or improper pairing (although I paired it exactly as instructed in the manual)?

I hate Plantronics accessories with a passion and this is just another example of why LOL

sn1p3r no está en línea Device Pro
    PIN/ID
    Ask Me
    The problems come from Plantronics
    I'm french canadian so I can also help you in french, just PM me
    UNLESS it is for a BETA OS, it's at your own risk and I won't support it
    Sn1p3r

EricaJ1073 no está en línea PINStacked!
    Ok so the headset will be taken back and replaced. And I found out it's the Samsung C417 by searching cingular.com. I found the exact same headset I have (Moto H500) so I will have her get that one and see what happens. Thanks.