I received my Curve case today from the Pinstack contest today! A pretty quick turnaround ... BlackBerry Accessories forum

coreysr no está en línea Stack level 3
    PIN/ID
    24426C48

Pinstack contest case!!

Advertisement

I received my Curve case today from the Pinstack contest today! A pretty quick turnaround for delivery! The case is exceptionally well built and the fit is incrediblly snug! The pinstack logo is very visible however it is slightly crooked. Not level. Unfortunately my name was not inscribed as I requested! It may be my fault but all in all very pleased with the product! I opted to not get the holster and it was a big mistake! The case-mate covered curve will fit into a BB 8800 holster but it is very difficult to remove and the magnetic flap doesn't really close well. The only flaw or complaint I have with the case is with big hands like I have it is a bit difficult and akward to easily access the keys on the edge of the keyboard. They did include a screen protector and I will be ordering the appropriate holster asap!!

cherrichiodo no está en línea PINStacked!
    PIN/ID
    ATA
    thats awesome! show us some PICS!!

hayden no está en línea Stack Mod
    PIN/ID
    ask
    You can upload pics here:
    http://www.pinstack.com/gallery/browseimages.php?c=3

Just click upload, then browse pc and submit.

PIN/ID
    24426C48
    http://www.pinstack.com/gallery/brow...3&userid=33695 hopefully this is the correct link!~via BB (wap.pinstack.com)~

PIN/ID
    24426C48
    It is I tried it lol!~via BB (wap.pinstack.com)~

data1025 no está en línea Stack level 3

PIN/ID
    24426C48
    Update: I just received a call and the call quality as far as being able to hear and be heard with the case is as good as it was before! Was a little concerned due to the small microphone hole but no problems to report!!! Good choice of a prize Hayden! And keep up the excellent work Case-Mate!~via BB (wap.pinstack.com)~

HeavyComponent no está en línea Stack level 6
    PIN/ID
    TP2 :D
    Quote Originally Posted by data1025 View Post
    Did you manually add your signature on there? I see a 4 letter word but can't make out what it says. I'm on my Curve that's why. Anyway, I didn't get into the give away but I did order me one yesterday with my signature on the back. Can't wait to get it in the mail.

I have a question! Does anyone know if the Wing case will be good for it? I have a Seidio case and with it on my Curve it fits perfectly in the Wing case. I love the Wing case so that's why I ask.
    Last edited by HeavyComponent; 04-14-2008 at 08:44 PM.

TNgal22 no está en línea Stack level 4
    PIN/ID
    just ask
    Mine is to be here tomorrow. I ordered the holster for mine! I can't wait!
    Support our Troops!!

Mom to Ashlee

HeavyComponent no está en línea Stack level 6
    PIN/ID
    TP2 :D
    ~via BB (wap.pinstack.com)~

I would of ordered the case with mine but I don't like vertical cases. I personally like horizontal cases that's why I asked about the Wing case.

data1025 no está en línea Stack level 3
    Signature "Eric" came with the case. This case definately protects the BB. I will use it for a while and see if the "bulky" feel is too much. Either way, the case is great quality and I appreciate Pinstack teaming up with Case-Mate to make this possible for all of us!!!

Thank you Hayden!

Quote Originally Posted by HeavyComponent View Post
    Did you manually add your signature on there? I see a 4 letter word but can't make out what it says. I'm on my Curve that's why. Anyway, I didn't get into the give away but I did order me one yesterday with my signature on the back. Can't wait to get it in the mail.

I have a question! Does anyone know if the Wing case will be good for it? I have a Seidio case and with it on my Curve it fits perfectly in the Wing case. I love the Wing case so that's why I ask.

BBP
    BBP no está en línea Stack level 3
    cool case