Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Contest #7 - BB Beanbag Giveaway! Answer any two questions below and Spoonsisters will choose ... BlackBerry Accessories forum

hayden no está en línea Stack Mod
    PIN/ID
    ask

Pinstack.com contest #7 - BB Beanbag Giveaway!

Advertisement

Contest #7 - BB Beanbag Giveaway!

Answer any two questions below and Spoonsisters will choose the lucky winners based on what they deem as the best replies.

Two winners will receive a Blackberry Beanbag Chair compliments Spoonsisters.com.

To enter the contest...
    Reply with your answers to any two of the following questions:
    1. If you had to come up with a marketing slogan for the 'Blackberry Beanbag Chair', what would your slogan be?
    2. How many accessories have you bought for your Blackberry and which one would you say was the best buy
    3. How did you find Pinstack.com and how often do you visit?
    The two contest winners will be announced this Friday!

Good luck all!

EricaJ1073 no está en línea PINStacked!

Re: Pinstack.com contest #7 - BB Beanbag Giveaway!

2) I have purchased: 2 cases (Krusell Classic Multidapt Swivel Clip Case; Fortte Open Face Case); 3 sets of egrips (2 sets for the 7105t; 1 universal set); 1 Plantronics M2500 Bluetooth headset, and 1 set of ScreenGuardz screen protectors. The best buys were the ScreenGuardz, egrips and Fortte Open Face Case. Keeps the phone protected and prevents damaging drops. I have written reviews on the cases, the ScreenGuardz and the egrips.

3) I found Pinstack.com while signing up for BlackBerry Tips thru blackberrymadesimple.com shortly before the purchase of my 7105t. I ordered 2 of their ebooks and noticed a link to Pinstack.com at the bottom of the partners page. The rest is history. Pinstack.com is now my homepage on my pc and I visit as much as possible every day. I also log in from my BlackBerry whenever I am not home or when I can't get to the computer at home.
    Last edited by EricaJ1073; 05-23-2006 at 10:14 AM.

BenMarvin no está en línea Device Pro
    PIN/ID
    Ask Me!

1) "You relax after a hard day at the office, so should your Blackberry!"

3) I found Pinstack.com while I was researching Blackberry previous to the purchase of a 7100i, my first Blackberry. Already on my second Blackberry, and I still visit nearly every day to both learn and share with others.

bruiser_04 no está en línea Stack level 3
    PIN/ID
    243FCD27

1. Wow this is great, it sure beats being in a hot sweaty hand or a hard plastic holster.

3. I was looking for themes under a web seach and pinstack popped up under several searches. I took a look, liked what I saw and signed up immediatly. Since then I would say I get on the site several times a day just to see what is new in the bb world. Just yesterday I was trying to download a theme and my bb got an error, I called bb tech support and was told he was not technical enough to help me and I would have to call back monday, like others I would not survive a day without my bb. I jumped on pinstack and found the help I needed and fixed the problem. This is the greatest bb site!

melissaox no está en línea Device Pro

1 - Only the finest for your Blackberry.

2 - Lost count of the stuff I have bought for my BB, my favorite is my blue tooth as I can talk without the annoying cable hanging from my ear. I always got it caught on something and managed to rip it out of my ear. Second would be my new case, which has a slot for my ID & CC to fit into. Who needs a purse with a BB?

3 - I was on handango and saw the Pinstack App,... decided to check it out and poof, here I am many months later and a lot smarter about BBs. Heck I even spent $$ on a new BB. RIM should be paying Pinstack for the advertising that goes on for BBs here
    Success is not final, Failure is not fatal, it is the courage to continue that matters.
    My Blog , My Flickr

BryanSE79 no está en línea Stack level 4
    PIN/ID
    304CDF5D

1. "A vacation from the days email... The Blackberry Beanbag Chair"

3. Like Melissa I found the pinstack app on Handango, and the rest is just history.

digitalslack no está en línea Stack level 4
    PIN/ID
    23D1981A

1. 'Sit back, relax...'
    2. Haven't really bought any accessories from Blackberry. Did buy a screen protector though.
    3. I found pinstack on Google while looking for OTA blackberry apps. I come about once a day now just too see whats up.

pentace no está en línea Stack level 3

1. Your BlackBerry has brought all of the comforts of home to you, why not bring the comforts of home to your BlackBerry!
    2. I was looking for an easier way to upgrade to handheld software 4.1 rather than converting all the files when i had my 71xx
    Welcome to my World!

Ruminator no está en línea Stack level 3
    PIN/ID
    23d2215a

Quote Originally Posted by hydn
    1. If you had to come up with a marketing slogan for the 'Blackberry Beanbag Chair', what would your slogan be?
    2. How many accessories have you bought for your Blackberry and which one would you say was the best buy
    1. "Kick back in a beanbag with a brew and your BlackBerry!"
    2. I've bought six accessories for my 8700. The best has to be my Plantronics 640 bluetooth headset.
    3. I found Pinstack via a web-search while looking for information about the 8700c. I'm really glad I found Pinstack and visit nearly everyday, sometimes several times each day.

jaxplanner no está en línea Stack level 1

1. What do you get the Blackberry that has everything?

2. I bought a gizmo case, screen protector, and retractable sync cable. I like the sync cable the best because it is retractable (on a reel) which makes it very convenient to carry. It also doubles as a charger when connected to the car lighter adapter. That is what I use it for. I keep the adapter/cable plugged into the lighter and just reel it out when I need to connect it to my BB.

twheeler no está en línea Stack level 4
    PIN/ID
    23E261CF

1.) Works hard, rests easy. Only with the Blackberry Bean Bag Chair.

3.) I found pinstack from google. I was fed up with the "other forum" and I'm glad I signed onand found friendly professionals always willing to help. I visit as often as possible. Mostly once a day or at least a few times a week.

sage rat no está en línea Stack level 1
    PIN/ID
    24B04E76

1. Help the love of your life slip into something comfortable!
    3. I accidently come across a pinstack link on another forum a few days ago. It's now my favorite.

butterfly2 no está en línea Stack level 5
    PIN/ID
    7FFBC4F3

The BB make these sounds....Hmmmmnn......ooohhh....aaaahhhh....msg flashes across BB screen "Thank You"!!

I am member of other BB forums..but they did not offer a lot of info about the BB's so I did a google search and viola it brought up PS..I visited I joined..and I surf through daily.
    A woman's heart should be so hidden in Christ that a man should have to seek Him first to find her.
    Maya Angelou

hayden no está en línea Stack Mod
    PIN/ID
    ask

The winners are...

bruiser_04 and butterfly2

Congrats!

melissaox no está en línea Device Pro

Congrats!
    Success is not final, Failure is not fatal, it is the courage to continue that matters.
    My Blog , My Flickr

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast