Hi! I'm at my wit's end! I've seen a few threads regarding this, but nothing ... BlackBerry Accessories forum

milz no está en línea Stack level 3
    PIN/ID
    25701BC7

Pearl NIGHTMARE

Advertisement

Hi!
    I'm at my wit's end! I've seen a few threads regarding this, but nothing as specific...
    Ok, so i've got a pearl-and recently i've noticed that it freezes alot-and there's a delay when using bb messenger, if the person i'm talking with is typing at the same time as me, i can't type anything.....and when i exit the application it won't let me go back in-i have to go in via the messages option.
    Now the biggest issue is the whole handset just freezes....won't let me do anything-and if i get calls when the phone is frozen it just vibrates, but the display doesnt change, so i have no idea who's calling. I've tried endless amounts of cold resets, and i've been getting the error message: 'uncaught exception:Application net_rim_bb_qm_peer (112) is not responding; process terminated'. i have no idea what this means, and i haven't downloaded any applications recently...any ideas? This is seriously started to annoy me!!!!

blkmz3 no está en línea Stack level 3

Re: Pearl NIGHTMARE

sounds like you got a bad bb pearl there.. I feel your pain, I too was having problems with my pearl, not the ones your having, but I took it back in to the store and had them replace it with a new one. There have been a couple lemons out there!