Might be old news, but its the first I've seen it. http://www.beckymae.com/index.php?op...page&Itemid=71 She paints your ... BlackBerry Accessories forum

lovin2act no está en línea Stack level 4

Paint your bb curve

Advertisement

Might be old news, but its the first I've seen it.

http://www.beckymae.com/index.php?op...page&Itemid=71

She paints your curve housing and its only $50 bucks right now! Compared to the other big site, its a pretty sweet deal! And you dont have to send the phone, just the housing.
    The very existence of flamethrowers proves that sometime, somewhere, some1 said 2 thmslvs "U knw, I really want 2 set those people over there on fire, but I'm just not close engh to get the job done".

norway5555 no está en línea Stack level 1
    just so that you know..this VOIDS the warranty on your phone.. all carriers.

lovin2act no está en línea Stack level 4
    Most just keep another stock housing handy if the warranty is ever needed
    The very existence of flamethrowers proves that sometime, somewhere, some1 said 2 thmslvs "U knw, I really want 2 set those people over there on fire, but I'm just not close engh to get the job done".

rbn85 no está en línea Stack level 3
    PIN/ID
    24538FBF
    u cant place the order till Nov 4th ...... well more time to get another housing

moses2628 no está en línea Stack level 6
    My order has been placed (October 9th), and she has emailed back saying I should have it by the end of this week. (Going Matte black, and installing the all black keyboard that i bought off of cnn.cn)

darryl71 no está en línea Stack level 4
    PIN/ID
    retired
    Quote Originally Posted by moses2628 View Post
    My order has been placed (October 9th), and she has emailed back saying I should have it by the end of this week. (Going Matte black, and installing the all black keyboard that i bought off of cnn.cn)

I made my old curve exactly like that and i was SOOOO happy with the blacked out curve. ENJOY it !!!

rbn85 no está en línea Stack level 3
    PIN/ID
    24538FBF
    Quote Originally Posted by moses2628 View Post
    Black keyboard?... Like on the 8330? or like on the crimson 8310? I'm placing my order as soon as I get my new housing from cnn.cn but im not sure on what color yet..

Question: is it possible to put the keyboard and front plate from a 8330 on a 8310.. I know the LED its different but could it be possible?.. I really like that ALL black keyboard.

moses2628 no está en línea Stack level 6
    I actually don't know which Curve the black keyboard goes on. I did however, buy it cnn.cn. I also ordered my full body skin from Best Skins ever for it as well. I want to protect my baby, but still show it off!!!

MichaelCW no está en línea Stack level 2
    I'm just about tÓ paint my own. Bought a new housing so I have my current just incase.

I'm planning on a pearl with high gloss

~via BB (wap.pinstack.com)~

MichaelCW no está en línea Stack level 2
    Pearl meaning the paint not the phone

volscian no está en línea Stack level 5
    So, I know everyone is talking about painting the curve, any chance someone around can paint the pearl, or is that for some reason not possible?