First let me say that I had to convince my wife that 50 bucks for ... BlackBerry Accessories forum

bacidath no está en línea Stack level 2

otterbox CS

Advertisement

First let me say that I had to convince my wife that 50 bucks for the curve defender series was worth it...she said it better be and gave in on the promise of unconditional liftime gaurantee...well The beltclip shot off my case the other day and she says you better get them to take care of it. One phonecall and literally 3 mins on the line I have a new one on its way. CS was awesome an email was sent within mins showing that an order was in and a few mins later I had another email with a tracking #. Just thought I should share that.

bartokbatt no está en línea Stack level 4
    ~via BB (wap.pinstack.com)~Not to make you feel bad but they were giving them away at WES. I got four and gave two to friens, keeping one that I use plus a spare. I love it.

bacidath no está en línea Stack level 2
    I didn't buy mine from them andthey still had no problem covering the replacement . So if something happens to yours...

I feel like it turned my curve from a porche into a porche tank.~via BB (wap.pinstack.com)~