Has anyone used otter box cases? I've seen their bold case and it looks pretty ... BlackBerry Accessories forum

terrapin no está en línea Stack Pro

Otter Box

Advertisement

Has anyone used otter box cases? I've seen their bold case and it looks pretty good - opinions? they seem in the price range of Seidio which I have tried and love...

terrapin no está en línea Stack Pro
    I also noticed that the bold case is NOT available on otter box's site (says you can sign up for notification when it's available) but is in stock at blackberrysource.com - what's up with that?

Smurf2598 no está en línea Themes Expert
    PIN/ID
    320FE245
    i used otter on my old treo and i think they are solid but bulky.. if u r looking to keep the slimness of the phone dont go with otter... now if u want something that u basically need dynamite to break i would invest heavily... i ran my treo over with my car and eard something so i put it bak in park ad saw my phone under my tire.. i slightly cracked the protective glass of the otter but my phone was untouched.. just a thought (gr8 product)
    [FONT=Trebuchet MS]~~ J. SMURF <~~[/FONT]

BBThemesUnltd
    --- My Site
    Follow me on Twitter
    @JSmurfy
    @BBThemesUnltd

Jbee no está en línea Stack level 5
    PIN/ID
    3047D925
    Otter Box is awesome, but don't buy directly from site. Go to: www.starmarinedepot.com They will have the Otter Box @ 1/2 price...you might have to wait a tad longer than Otter Box site, but worth the time. Just some personal info on Otter Box from me; I have purchased 3 Otter Box cases from Star Marine Depot. I received them in a good time frame. 2 where exactly what I expected, and more. But my 3rd one for my Curve was slightly flawed...as far as the body-skin goes. No big deal for me, I just loved the protection. They have Donaldson filters over speakers and mic holes. A full body-skin, and a 2-tier case protection system. A hard case w/ a rubberized skin that over-lays all the hard case. On the con-side; it was a little more difficult to text, esp., w/my big fingers. Not a huge issue. (Still worth the protection.) I did buy one for a co-worker @ work, as a gift. It has saved his clumsy butt. Hope this helps.
    Last edited by Jbee; 09-22-2008 at 04:42 PM. Reason: typo

RogerG no está en línea Stack Administrator
    I knew JBee would be in on the Otterbox discussion before too long!

PIN/ID
    3047D925
    Quote Originally Posted by RoGro View Post
    I knew JBee would be in on the Otterbox discussion before too long!
    LOL! I just can't help to promo on a good product. Especially when you can get it @ half price.

RogerG no está en línea Stack Administrator
    Quote Originally Posted by Jbee View Post
    LOL! I just can't help to promo on a good product. Especially when you can get it @ half price.
    Yessir!

PIN/ID
    3047D925

potthoff no está en línea Stack level 3
    Love my OtterBox for my Curve! It is a bit bulky, but sometimes I like that feel. I switch out between the Otter and a BodyGlove neoprene case depending on my carrying needs.
    Lis (not dead, but Berried)
    Music is feelings unspoken.

amigo no está en línea Stack level 2
    PIN/ID
    32C401AE
    I love mine on my curve with one exception. The protection on the camera lens make pictures look funny. I, with an exacto knife, I cut the film around the lens. Great proection. I have dropped mine twice with no damage.~via BB (wap.pinstack.com)~

drjamie03 no está en línea Stack level 3
    I got the impact series skin today. It's less bulky (so also less protection) but more protection that the silicone BB skin. I love it. It feels good in my hands and has contours in the right places. My only beef is that the slot for the indicator light doesn't match up perfectly. Close enough for me though. ~via BB (wap.pinstack.com)~