I found a neat case via BerryShack. It's made by Nite Ize; BerryShack's part number ... BlackBerry Accessories forum

ma077146 no está en línea Stack level 5
    PIN/ID
    3019F3E6

Nite Ize Magnetic Clip Case

Advertisement

I found a neat case via BerryShack. It's made by Nite Ize; BerryShack's part number is 1030.

Features:

- Dark Blue exterior with magnetic case clip
    - Pen Slot inside case
    - "Tooth Ferry" on right side of case (viewing from front) to carry BT earpiece
    - Slim pocket at the very front and back of the case (holds credit cards, etc.)
    - Elastic pouch and loop on left side of case
    - Attach to belt with easy to remove clip, or insert belt through the case horizontally and use it as a horizontal case (I'm not going to that much trouble every day, so mine will be vertical)

Cons (IMO):

- No magnet to turn off display; easily fixed by sliding small magnet down one of the slim pockets
    - I'm using an 8830 in a plastic case, so putting anything in the pouch or loop on the left side of the case is a little tight; however, since I only got this to carry the BB and the BT earpiece, anything else I can do with it is a plus.

Fast Service from BerryShack:

- Ordered this last Tuesday to be delivered via UPS Ground; and even with the holidays, it arrived this morning

The case was $14.95, and ground shipping was $5.95.

Attachment 7875 Attachment 7876 Attachment 7877

Attachment 7878 Attachment 7879
    Last edited by ma077146; 11-26-2007 at 02:38 PM.