Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

~via BB (wap.pinstack.com)~ Anybody use these on a Pearl? And can I order one without ... BlackBerry Accessories forum

EricaJ1073 no está en línea PINStacked!

Re: New otterbox for the curve

Advertisement

~via BB (wap.pinstack.com)~ Anybody use these on a Pearl? And can I order one without a belt clip?

butterfly2 no está en línea Stack level 5
    PIN/ID
    7FFBC4F3

Ok u can get to the camera and the trackball/pearl center, but what about all the other buttons on the sides?? don't seem like u can get to them from the pics I seen...anyone have any other pics of the side views?
    A woman's heart should be so hidden in Christ that a man should have to seek Him first to find her.
    Maya Angelou

Sunshyn no está en línea Stack level 2

I don't exactly need an Otterbox. I'm a bit of a klutz at times and liked the idea for my one camping trip this year, but overall, don't need it. I love it, though. It feels nicely solid and sturdy in my hand and is easy to grip. I have small hands, even for a woman.
    Granted, I did get it right away and so didn't have time to get very used to using a naked BB. I'm sure it would take quite a bit of getting used to otherwise.

I keep the clear layer on but cut out a hole for the camera lens. I feel better with something to protect the keyboard from splashed coffee (one of the most probable mishaps I'm likely to encounter). I also found that I like how my nails don't slip at all when I use them to type.

The buttons on the side and top are all accessible in my 8310 Otterbox and there's an area which opens for charging and access to the headphone port.
    I'm not shy. I'm studying my prey.

Antgod no está en línea Stack level 3
    PIN/ID
    2148A220

Thumbs up Re: New otterbox for the curve

I own the otterbox for the pearl . Im in constr. so i need the pertection. works good keeps sand out water or rain, a little to bulky but now i can take it on the job site and not worry about messin it up .Cool!

Can u get it without a belt clip? Belt clips are pretty much useless for me. I just want the case.

Sunshyn no está en línea Stack level 2

Erica, you don't have to use the belt clip/holster part. I don't, but it might be useful sometime if I ever want the sleeper function since it has the magnet built in.
    I'm not shy. I'm studying my prey.

~via BB (wap.pinstack.com)~ Thanks for clearing that up. I was asking cause I keep the BB in a pouch on the bottom of my wheelchair but I want to protect it from drops when I do use it LOL

Cool I like the sleeper function also.
    Gonna order it soon. Thanks for the help. Their CS hasn't emailed me back yet.

archer6 no está en línea Stack level 8
    Quote Originally Posted by Sunshyn View Post
    Granted, I did get it right away and so didn't have time to get very used to using a naked BB.
    ------
    I use my new BB 8310 without a case or any other protective cover. This is something that I would not normally do, as I'm so picky about taking good care & not scratching my phones. However in the case of the pearl the rubber sides provide such a secure hand hold it's a shame to cover them up with a case.

Now going on 6 months my Curve is still like new. Not a single mark, scratch or any cosmetic mark on it. I have found the materials used are of such high quality that if one takes care there is nothing to worry about.

I hate belt clips & did manage to find a verticle sleeve to slip it into before I put it in my pocket. Its made by RexRegina out of fine leather. It covers the entire BB which keeps out pocket lint, or any other dirt,dust, or debris when you are not using it. Due to the perfect fit, it's ideal when putting your BB in a pocket, purse, bag or briefcase. I highly suggest them. Mines seen a lot & it too is very scratch resistant. The perfect solution for me.

dts51 no está en línea Stack level 3
    PIN/ID
    ask ;-)

I use otterbox for my 8700 and curve...best damn cases on the planet. ;-)

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12