Page 5 of 5 FirstFirst 12345

I got one of the cases and had the same right latch issue as some ... BlackBerry Accessories forum

E3BK no está en línea Stack level 3
    PIN/ID
    JUST ASK

Re: NEW Hardcase for BlackBerry Curve COMING SOON!

Advertisement

I got one of the cases and had the same right latch issue as some others. I emailed the company to return it explaining also that the box had gotten smushed in the delivery to me and they said they couldn't give me refund but would send a replacement. I feel that's unfair and I really don't want another case that doesn't fit the phone properly. I hope they will ship it this time in a box instead of just an envelope. The likelihood for damaged product increases when things aren't shipped properly. Sorry to say this, but I have to give my honest opinion based on my experience.

recondo no está en línea Stack level 1

E3BK,

Some have commented that the right latch does not snap together but the case still sits snug. Is that true? does it still stay on pretty good or is there a chance of the case coming loose and falling off? I really want to LOVE this case and get one soon. The Sedio one is my alternative with the rubberized backing...

PIN/ID
    JUST ASK

The case is very form fitting. That's one of the reasons I got it and that it was clear (to show off my Crimson 8310). But if you're snapping it in and out of the holster or it's jiggling around in the bag/purse, it's going to come loose and could potentially scratch the screen. I took it off after trying to get it on for 30 minutes and am trying to send it back for a refund. I just decided to get the full body shield...it's like a screen protector for the whole phone and will probably get the rubberized holster from Sedio.

recondo no está en línea Stack level 1

Thanks for the helpful info...

chinesecatt no está en línea Stack level 2

Quote Originally Posted by E3BK View Post
    The case is very form fitting. That's one of the reasons I got it and that it was clear (to show off my Crimson 8310). But if you're snapping it in and out of the holster or it's jiggling around in the bag/purse, it's going to come loose and could potentially scratch the screen. I took it off after trying to get it on for 30 minutes and am trying to send it back for a refund. I just decided to get the full body shield...it's like a screen protector for the whole phone and will probably get the rubberized holster from Sedio.
    I have been using this hard case for months now and never had the possibility of scratching the screen. Unless you didn't snap the back part of the case the right way, it would never sit correctly.
    www.eSHOPlimited.com for your Authentic BlackBerry Accessories

PIN/ID
    JUST ASK

That was my whole problem. The upper right corner wouldn't snap shut. I tried and tried and tried. From reading other posts, others were having a similar issue. I was afraid that since it didn't close all the way, it would completely come loose in my bag and scratch the screen somehow.

rajeevcurve no está en línea Silent Stacker

Does this have a sleeper mode ??

Do you ship to India ??

Thanks

Page 5 of 5 FirstFirst 12345