Page 4 of 5 FirstFirst 12345 LastLast

for some reason mine wont lock together either. im gonna try again but it also ... BlackBerry Accessories forum

bcbbanga4l no está en línea Stack level 5
    PIN/ID
    24ac973e

Re: NEW Hardcase for BlackBerry Curve COMING SOON!

Advertisement

for some reason mine wont lock together either. im gonna try again but it also has scratches on it but not bad enough to have to return it and get a new one.. im trying to lock it up is there a certain way to do it?

chinesecatt no está en línea Stack level 2

I looked at a few in stocks and some do have minute scratches. If you aren't happy, just email order support and ask for a replacement.

As for the lock on the top right, now that you have mentioned that, I looked at mine and yes it doesn't snap lock. I looked at it really closely and I noticed that the tongue isn't extending enough to catch the groove. I'm not worried about mine since the case basically feels secure but if yours isn't locking and it bothers you that much, please ask for a refund and send back the item in its original packaging. Seems to me this is how is it designed so all cases will be the same. I love my hardcase and since I am using it as a screen protector/skin with my leather holster, I'm good with it. But if you aren't, as I have said, just email order support.
    www.eSHOPlimited.com for your Authentic BlackBerry Accessories

bcbbanga4l, do you need help Just make sure you put on the backside first and then slide the extended part of the frontside case and snap the top grooves. The left side grooves snap pretty securely.

PIN/ID
    24ac973e

~via BB (wap.pinstack.com)~

I wasn't complaining sorry if I came of wrong its a great case I got it to lock and its in fine minor scratches I like it a lot as long as it locks in plave and secure I'm happy

hwnstyle21 no está en línea Stack level 3
    PIN/ID
    31C83C17

I actually just sent mine back. After a week of anticipation (vacation ) I was kinda let down. Mine had scratches and a bloch on the screen protector part. Then the top right latch would not latch. Even trying without the phone, it still wouldn't latch correctly.
    I have to say CS is pretty good because they responded to my email pretty quickly. The one thing I'm kinda let down about is the fact I had to pay the $5 shipping charge to have the defected product shipped back. Oh well. Hopefully the next one will fit correctly.
    BB 8330 w/ SERO Voice Only, BIS, N/W @7pm, Pick3, Unl Text via Credits: $30 +$5 (Unl Incoming) + $7 (TEP)
    Pin: 31C83C17

PIN/ID
    24ac973e

~via BB (wap.pinstack.com)~one thing I did notice is if you put the top piece on firtst iot will snap in well thjats how I do mine. Hope yhe next one you get is perfect cause it is a great holster.

The screen protector of this case are now being checked for scratches before they are being shipped. If you have received yours that you can't live with, please send them back in its original packaging since those needs to go back to the manufacturer. It will be hard to return them if the box it comes in are torn

And yes, this case is great! I love it! It really helps my Curve stay clean

PIN/ID
    31C83C17

How do you lock the top right latch? I know I can't be the only one with this problem. I sent my first one back because of scratches and the top right latch. The new one is better only light scratches but the top right latch is starting to bug me. It'll lock kinda but if I grip the phone in the middle (holding while on the phone, trying to hit camera button, etc the top right latch loosens and unhooks. Please someone explain to me how it's done.
    BB 8330 w/ SERO Voice Only, BIS, N/W @7pm, Pick3, Unl Text via Credits: $30 +$5 (Unl Incoming) + $7 (TEP)

PIN/ID
    24ac973e

put the back on first then slip on the front and it should clip down if you do it with enough force.. thats how i do it hope it helps.

jpw16 no está en línea Stack level 2

Ive had 2 now and I cant get the top right to latch either. When it does latch and I go to pick up the phone or text people it unlatches. Going to send mine back. I like the product just that opening corner always gets snagged in my pocket. So I will return it and get something else.

PIN/ID
    31C83C17

Quote Originally Posted by jpw16
    Ive had 2 now and I cant get the top right to latch either. When it does latch and I go to pick up the phone or text people it unlatches. Going to send mine back. I like the product just that opening corner always gets snagged in my pocket. So I will return it and get something else.
    I'm in the same boat as you. I think I'm going to have to eat the shipping cost AGAIN and just return the product. No matter what I do I can't get that piece to stay latched. i guess I'm going to have to find something else to protect my phone.

Yes, if you have any problems with this case, please send it back and your refund will be processed as soon as eSHOPlimited receives them.

eckoback no está en línea Stack level 2

Has the "right latch" problem been solved yet? It seems like a design flaw. I simply love the design of this case, since its just like my Contour clear case for my iPod.

Sorry to say it is still the same. I believe that this is just a manufacturer's unproper QC. Some of the cases have minute scratches and some don't. So when this case are being shipped to the customers, knowing this issue, we do our best to check for minute details. The one I personally use though does close.

recondo no está en línea Stack level 1

Hi Chinesecatt,

Is the case available for pickup/inspection? I'm in Burbank and would love to find a case with the screen protector built in. I've ordered ones from ebay and are essentially cheap plastic. Plus the way it sits in the BB holster looks pretty good. Thanks.

Page 4 of 5 FirstFirst 12345 LastLast