Page 2 of 5 FirstFirst 12345 LastLast

i did pre order the first one but im liking the black leather hmmmm so ... BlackBerry Accessories forum

bcbbanga4l no está en línea Stack level 5
    PIN/ID
    24ac973e

Re: NEW Hardcase for BlackBerry Curve COMING SOON!

Advertisement

i did pre order the first one but im liking the black leather hmmmm so its comming mid next week? doyou have more info on how it works?
    Last edited by bcbbanga4l; 10-05-2007 at 06:23 AM.

nabitheking no está en línea Stack level 3
    PIN/ID
    3047E391

Quote Originally Posted by bcbbanga4l
    screen protector is that the plastic going over the screen?? and i hope when we put it on the phone it doesnt scratch the sides or the corners.
    I've got a pretty decent leather holster (horizontal), but my concern always has been "won't it scratch my BB's screen when I put the phone in and out of it.

So it's like, by the time I pull my phone out with extreme caution it stops ringing...
    I use a BT headset so it is ok, but it is a challenge to pull my phone out all the time.
    If any of you know what I mean!

This clear plastic case would be a perfect solution when matched with a good leather holster.
    But as bcbbanga4l has mentioned, wouldn't it scratch my Curve where it touches the plastic case (sides, corners, etc.)
    I guess it depends on how well the Curve fits in it. Once the phone goes in, is it a pretty tight and secure fit or the phone jiggles around a bit?

I'd love to place an order for one if that is not an issue...
    Please let me know!
    Last edited by nabitheking; 10-07-2007 at 11:32 PM.

chinesecatt no está en línea Stack level 2

I'm taking pictures as I type this. I'm more of an Original BlackBerry Retailer than any. I hardly market any vendor or manufacturer unless I have tried it and love it myself. As what they say, you can't sell something you don't believe in. I have never been excited as much as I am with this case, probably because I love my BlackBerry 8320 and want it to be well protected and clean.

I will let the photos answer your questions here in a few after I uploaded it.
    www.eSHOPlimited.com for your Authentic BlackBerry Accessories

ItsNowOrNever no está en línea Stack level 7
    PIN/ID

~via BB (wap.pinstack.com)~

Can you pm me a link to your site please?

PIN/ID
    24ac973e

that case chinesecat is talking is great i first thought it will scratch my sides cause theres a clip part too but it comes with a clear casing too its awesome i def approve the preorder i preordered it.

hwnstyle21 no está en línea Stack level 3
    PIN/ID
    31C83C17

Quote Originally Posted by chinesecatt

Is that the Blackberry OEM 8300 Case or 8700?
    BB 8330 w/ SERO Voice Only, BIS, N/W @7pm, Pick3, Unl Text via Credits: $30 +$5 (Unl Incoming) + $7 (TEP)
    Pin: 31C83C17

With different manufacturers and vendors marketing and manufacturing accessories for smartphones, particularly for BlackBerry(s), there are A LOT of choices out there. I believe that if you see a good product that you have used, it is just right to share your experience (good or bad).

Hardcases ranging from $3.00 to $29.00 each, you cannot help but wonder, why this one is pricey (not priced as one you see on ebay), since they look about the same. I wondered that myself. So question is: What is it made of? Hardcases are not all alike. Hardcase made of unbreakable plastic, isn't the same as polycarbonate plastic, unless they state that in their product description.

Having used this hardcase for days now, I couldn't help but love it some more!

We know that one of the most annoying part of owning a smartphone or any mobile device that we put our face into or the side of our face into, is it gets oily, dirty, or for us women, paste half of our made up face into our device. And with this model or any BB models that features a trackball, we wouldn't want to wipe it off with facial tissue or any tissue for that matter. Lint issue is worse than make up issue on your device (talking about us women here). So we are constantly trying to wipe off our screen or if you are like me, always have our lens cleaner kit. I don't want any smudge on my device, so having to clean it every after I use it to receive or make phone calls (on cases where I don't have my headset with me), is a pain that I have learned to deal with.

Until this case for the BlackBerry 8320 entered into the market!

First off, to answer your questions, this hardcase fits like a glove. Tolerance-wise, no extra mm enough to give your device a wiggle for your giggle. Sad to say, if your device could say anything like "give me room to shake", this isn't the case for that request. So to start, you need to clean your device with lens cleaner because if you just assemble this case straight without cleaning your device, you will see smudges all over the place. Remember this is polycarbonate plastic, which is highly transparent to visible light. So you would need to clean and remove lint from the case and on your device.

If you have seen the other hardcases available out there, they are mostly designed as "snap and secure" type. This one is more on the "slide and secure" type, as you can see in the following photos.

You can see from the photos above, aligning the tongue of the front case part in order to lock it in place, secures it better than just snap and lock design. As for thickness-wise, you can see that trackball is extended just a few mm from the face of the screen protector part of the hardcase. THAT you can tell that this hardcase is keeping the design of your Curve the way it is --- THIN and SLIM
    Last edited by chinesecatt; 10-09-2007 at 09:41 AM.

trickynick no está en línea Stack level 3
    PIN/ID
    20D2CA11

i want this!!!

Quote Originally Posted by hwnstyle21
    Is that the Blackberry OEM 8300 Case or 8700?
    It's the OEM BlackBerry Curve case. I have used my skinned on this leather holster, and it is good but not as good as with this hardcase. This hardcase makes it way easy to take it off from the holster.

And to add, this case fit with BlackBerry 8300 series... not only for the 8320.
    Last edited by chinesecatt; 10-08-2007 at 12:27 AM.

PIN/ID
    24ac973e

i like it cause of the fact that at first i thought it would be the phone clipping on to the holster would scratch the sides of my bb but it wont cause of that plasticf piece and i can still use the phone with the plastic piece on

I forgot to show this one...

cherrichiodo no está en línea PINStacked!
    PIN/ID
    ATA

so chinesecatt, i can buy this on your site now, right? its the last listing under cases?

im ordering a red curve this week, wanna show off that REDNESS!! (no ya'll, im NOT giving up my vaja case )

hwnstyle21 no está en línea Stack level 3
    PIN/ID
    31C83C17

Quote Originally Posted by chinesecatt
    It's the OEM BlackBerry Curve case. I have used my skinned on this leather holster, and it is good but not as good as with this hardcase. This hardcase makes it way easy to take it off from the holster.

And to add, this case fit with BlackBerry 8300 series... not only for the 8320.

SOLD!!! Hopefully they'll be in stock for shipment soon.
    BB 8330 w/ SERO Voice Only, BIS, N/W @7pm, Pick3, Unl Text via Credits: $30 +$5 (Unl Incoming) + $7 (TEP)
    Pin: 31C83C17

Quote Originally Posted by cherrichiodo
    so chinesecatt, i can buy this on your site now, right? its the last listing under cases?

im ordering a red curve this week, wanna show off that REDNESS!! (no ya'll, im NOT giving up my vaja case )
    Yes, you can place your order now. And yes, it is the last one under holsters.skin.pouches.

Red curve? hmmmmm....

jjames42 no está en línea Stack level 2

I just placed an order for one.

Update: Received my shipping confirmation last night.
    Last edited by jjames42; 10-09-2007 at 10:04 AM.

Page 2 of 5 FirstFirst 12345 LastLast