I've got the Rubberized case for Curve 8300. Everything is perfected but there is a ... BlackBerry Accessories forum

Prasert no está en línea Stack level 2

Need Help for Seido Rubberized case

Advertisement

I've got the Rubberized case for Curve 8300. Everything is perfected but there is a little dust insight the case. So, can anyone suggest how to dis-assembly the case?

cgaliffi no está en línea Stack level 4
    PIN/ID
    22D95A46
    Do you already have the case snapped onto you BB?? If so, it is a pain to take apart at first but when I had the case for my 8130 I wedged my fingernails at the top near the mute button and separated the front and back from there. Eventually after a while it unsnapped a lot easier.

chokem no está en línea PINStacked!
    PIN/ID
    nada
    after you take it apart it gets easier and easier the next time, and it wont hurt the case. You'll just have to fiddle with it to get it apart the first time. It wont break like the hard plastic cases.

Prasert no está en línea Stack level 2
    Thanks,

keefnet no está en línea Stack level 1
    I found that a slither of thin plastic, in my case an expired credit card, cut about 4mm in from the corner, lengthways to about 18mm at the other end, was ideal.

The curved corner of the card is good to slide into to case between the BB and the shell, just away from the corner, then slide around to pop the corner -- repeat the process.

I don't have a specific Seido shell, but something very silimar. If the same lip arrangement, best to slide the plastic tool under the back section of the case, so it "lifts" the joint over the slot catch that is part of the front piece. Easier to see if a clear case i.e. if the locking plastic piece is seen through the plastc of the back half, I think that would imply the catch lip is on the front, so lift the back away near to that contact point..... repeat for each corner and the side catch points. I have done this a few times and the case seems fine to snap back together.

Just take your time -- you want to preserve the case and not crack it. If difficult to insert the slither of plastic, insert it further away from the corner and slide it up to the corner, get the point part under the corner of the back and the joint shuld just pop without too much difficulty. Once you get there, it's real easy to repeat.

Hope that helps. Hopefully not bad for my 1st post. I'm just off to order one of the Siedo combo cases, black on back and clear on front. I have a 3rd party clear one but it looks a bit (not much) naff in the Seido holster, that is great by the way.