I've had been using the case that came with my pearl but I've lost it ... BlackBerry Accessories forum

deafcyclist no está en línea Stack level 3
    PIN/ID
    243F42A5

lost my case, any recommendation?

Advertisement

I've had been using the case that came with my pearl but I've lost it yesterday. Since I've recently found a job, I figure that I probably could afford a good case and holster combo. So I would like to hear your suggestions for what to look into.

Mostly I want a case/holster that I can grab with a cloth glove and check the time and messages. I might be also getting a 2nd job at a construction site (just as labor) so it will have to be very protective.

I'm curious about the otterbox due to comments here about it's durability and wonder if there are compatible accessories like cradle that could be used with the case still on? And do it have a holster I could use? What the link to the otterbox site?
    Last edited by cherrichiodo; 04-14-2008 at 05:27 PM.

wankim no está en línea Stack level 2
    PIN/ID
    24A085F7
    Quote Originally Posted by deafcyclist View Post
    I've had been using the case that came with my pearl but I've lost it yesterday. Since I've recently found a job, I figure that I probably could afford a good case and holster combo. So I would like to hear your suggestions for what to look into.

Mostly I want a case/holster that I can grab with a cloth glove and check the time and messages. I might be also getting a 2nd job at a construction site (just as labor) so it will have to be very protective.

I'm curious about the otterbox due to comments here about it's durability and wonder if there are compatible accessories like cradle that could be used with the case still on? And do it have a holster I could use? What the link to the otterbox site?

:NOTES: i'm not going to be buying anything from case-mate anytime soon so don't bother suggesting their products.
    This isn't necessarily a "case", but the 'full-body' covering from ShieldZone is what I've always used on my BlackBerry and iPod devices. It's a plastic covering that "sticks" on to the device, but it protects it completely. You can drop it and it'll slightly dent the plastic...but the device is fine. I've run a mechanical pencil across it (by accident), etc...and still fine. If you do have a holster for it (like I did for my 8700 when I had that model), it still fits in there as well.