Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

I rarely use a bluetooth headset so I would like to spend as little as ... BlackBerry Accessories forum

AWOT4LIFE no está en línea Stack level 1

Looking for a relatively cheap bluetooth headset to pair with my Pearl. Suggestions?

Advertisement

I rarely use a bluetooth headset so I would like to spend as little as possible on it, hopefully less than $40. What are my options?

Macdarwin no está en línea Stack level 3

Re: Looking for a relatively cheap bluetooth headset to pair with my Pearl. Suggestions?

Quote Originally Posted by AWOT4LIFE
    I rarely use a bluetooth headset so I would like to spend as little as possible on it, hopefully less than $40. What are my options?
    if you know a Store called Frys Electronics go there...most of the time they have a Bluetooth headset on sale below $40 like $29.99, $19.99 and 49.99 for holiday sale.....or check at http://outpost.com/

-darwin

cherrichiodo no está en línea PINStacked!
    PIN/ID
    ATA

Re: Looking for a relatively cheap bluetooth headset to pair with my Pearl. Suggestions?

my hubby bought an offbrand from fryes for like $19.99
    not sure where you are or what electronic stores you have close by, but you could try one of those...like best buy, circuit city, fryes

bbpearlrox no está en línea Stack level 3

i got the samsung wep200, its probably the best bluetooth headset (comfort, quality on both ends, size, functionality) out of all the headsets i've ever had, tested, returned/tossed.

this is $100 headset with tax.

However, if you live by a Bestbuy, call them and see if they will price match an ad on Amazon.com, which they should.

they'll need a printout of the add, just go to amazon.com, type a search in for samsung wep 200, print out the ad (which it goes for $42.99), take it into Bestbuy, show them the ad, take it to the cashier, and there you go, you just saved $60! and in your price range of $40 for one of THE BEST bluetooth headsets.

i did this deal, and it was well worth it, even worth the $90 it goes for retail! its very very nice, with adjustable ear size hooks that line your inner ear for secure, comfortable fits.

cherrichiodo no está en línea PINStacked!
    PIN/ID
    ATA

^^ good to know ROX! i have the motorola H500 and it fits fine as long as i have shades on and it can fit behind the shades but once off, it flops around cuz there isn't anything holding it still...i'll have to check into the samsung...

MedicalNerd no está en línea Stack level 2

I use the Samsung WEP 200 and I enjoy the size and the fact that I can hear well due to the type of earpiece it has.
    However threre is a new one that just came out that is a newer model and is simular but had a different style earpiece.
    If you can't handle something fitting inside your ear then stick to the Plantronics headsets. They make great headsets.

boomer79 no está en línea Stack level 2
    PIN/ID
    23df2588

I use the Motorola H670. I found on sale at CompUSA for about half price. It's a real good headset. I'm still learning on it though.

LaTuFu no está en línea Stack level 9
    PIN/ID
    Just Ax

I have a Motorola HS 850, battery life is excellent (wish their phones were half as good). Boom Mic swings out to turn on and automatically connect to your BB. When you are done with the call, you can close the boom and it will automatically disconnect.

They have newer models with better battery life and slightly smaller, but for more $$.

This model is $30. Local wireless provider (mine is Cingular/AT&T) or Best Buy should have them. Easily found on Ebay as well.

lauren25 no está en línea Stack level 5
    Bumping this thread because I am also looking for a good headset to buy for around $20-$40. The Motorola HS 850, Samsung wep200, and the motorola h500 and h700, all look pretty good. Not sure which to go for.
    Last edited by lauren25; 04-16-2008 at 04:00 PM.
    ~Lauren

RogerG no está en línea Stack Administrator
    I've used the H700 for over a year now and really like it. It is basically a smaller version of the H850. I believe there is a newer version out now going by the H710. Don't know anything about it other than what I've read here about it being pretty much the same as the 700.

I don't think you'll get the H700 for $20-$40, though. Cheapest I've seen the H700 is 69.99 which I think you can get from Sam's or Costco (which is where I got mine).

Don't know if the deal they mention above for the Samsung at Amazon is still there since that was over a year ago, but a quick Google search suggests there are various sites selling the Samsung WEP series pretty cheap.

Looks like you can get the H700 for $35 at Amazon and even cheaper at Overstock.com.

The H710 will replace the 700 and offers some upgrades as far as quality and functionality.

cfrench no está en línea Stack level 5
    PIN/ID
    Ask Me
    I have bought a couple always to be disappointed. Till I got my JawBone. I love it. Its worth the extra jack.

~via BB (wap.pinstack.com)~

I can get the H700 from Amazon for $28. plus shipping. That's what I am leaning towards right now.
    ~Lauren

That's a great deal! They're still selling in stores for 99 bucks.

Price must be coming down in anticipation of the H710 release.

I just ordered the H700 from Amazon. I should get it within the next week. I'll let you guys know how I like it. Thanks for all the suggestions.
    ~Lauren

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast