Hi, Anyone have any good, solid recommendations on holster cases for my new Curve 8330. ... BlackBerry Accessories forum

bigwilly319 no está en línea Stack level 2

Looking for new holster case for Curve 8330

Advertisement

Hi,

Anyone have any good, solid recommendations on holster cases for my new Curve 8330. I want something that will fit very well and something that will protect my phone very well. I looked into BB accessories but didn't find any good holster cases for my phone, only for the Bold or Storm. I'm looking for a lateral/horizontal flip holster case.

As an added protection measure, i would like to find some type of holster case that will allow me to have a protective skin over my phone. I noticed a skin and holster combo through blackberryden.com. Any suggestions on any other skin and holster/clip combos? I would post the links and pictures but my forum level status does not allow me to provide the pictures.

Please advise. Thanks for all your help and advice.

W

impak875 no está en línea Stack level 4
    PIN/ID
    DROID
    Here's what I currently use on my 8330, the BlackBerry Skin (Black) with a Body Glove Rhythm Case. Fits perfect!

bigwilly319 no está en línea Stack level 2
    Thanks!!

ckroaderick no está en línea Stack level 2
    PIN/ID
    325A8ECE
    Hey Bigwilly, I currenty use a case/holster cobination from Otterbox. I think you canfind it at Otterbox.com, though I bought mine from a store. I also am running an 8330, my second one in 2months. 1st one got some sea spray on it while I was fishing. Not even enough water to stain the paper towel I used to dry it. Otterbox case has 3 parts. First, clear thin membrane that is formed.to keyboard and sreen. This. Basically seals all the seams on battery cover and covers speakers, camera etc. 2nd is a 2piece thick plastic case that basically put pressue points on the membrane. Last is a neoprene outer skin that actally seals out water to the plastic. Yes this make the phone quite abit thicker but for someone like me with. Bigger hands (size 20 ring finger) it actually makes the phone easier to handle. Yes the waterproofing works as I got caught in an unexpected downpour recently (out fishing again) and phone never noticed. I was waterlogged but able to call wife in the rain and let her know I was going to keep fishing, since fish were already wet.
    ~via smartphone mobile.pinstack.com~

curve247 no está en línea Stack level 6
    PIN/ID
    ASK
    Try Seidio. I use them for my pearl and my curve and its the best thing ever. Wouldnt use anything else.
    "T-Dub"
    T- Mo: BB 9700, 8900, 8220
    Sprint: BB 8330, 8830, 8130, 8703, 7250

But there's a beautiful view of the end of the world from the pier.....

raton no está en línea Stack Professional
    PIN/ID
    7BF68784
    I just use the jelly case . All blacked out. I have the casemate holster as well but it's uncomfortable to type with because of its narrow corners. I can't use the shift keys. not something you wanna use to avoid carpal tunnel

imafireman641 no está en línea Stack level 2
    Seidio.I use the holster for my curve and storm.very good quality.don't waste time with cheap plastic cases.. They just scratch your phone and break. Good luck.