Hey guys, just need some help finding a stereo bluetooth headset...I've been looking around for ... BlackBerry Accessories forum

MeisterDon no está en línea Stack level 2

Looking for a stereo bluetooth headset.

Advertisement

Hey guys, just need some help finding a stereo bluetooth headset...I've been looking around for awhile now for in-ear/canal stereo bluetooth headsets and I haven't really found anything nice.

I'm trying to look for something like the PLANTRONICS Pulsar 260 but I've been reading reviews for it and it doesn't seem that great. Sound quality and call quality seem to be quite low.

I am trying to avoid having a brick on my ear, any chance you guys could help me get something decent here? Thank you very much.

Jbee no está en línea Stack level 5
    PIN/ID
    3047D925
    Moto S9! But your profile does not tell me what OS, Device, etc. This would be helpful if you would up-date. Helps us help you! Thx!

MeisterDon no está en línea Stack level 2
    Sorry, there we go now it's all updated and such! 8310 on AT&T~

And thank you very much Jbee, I'll think about the Moto S9, it's quite nice. Though anything a little more concealing? If not well, I'll definitally consider the S9.

fishnride no está en línea Stack level 1
    PIN/ID
    24814C79
    I've been using the Motorola S9 headset with my 8110 and love it. I bought my S9 with an iPod Bluetooth adapter, and while at work I pair both my BB and my iPod. The S9 handles pausing the music on the iPod while on a call, etc.

Oh, I bought my S9 with the iPod adapter at Target for 64.99 - awesome deal, inly wish I had bought 2 at that price. Sam's Club also has this same deal here and there.