I currently have a World Edition 8830 (Verizon Wireless), and I need to buy a ... BlackBerry Accessories forum

IcarryMyRIM no está en línea Stack level 1

Looking to buy High quality Bluetooth Stereo headset

Advertisement

I currently have a World Edition 8830 (Verizon Wireless), and I need to buy a bluetooth headset with high stereo quality. I use my iPod and Bose Triports i would say 10 out of the 24 hours of the day, and I am getting rid of both. I need suggestions

EricaJ1073 no está en línea PINStacked!

Re: Looking to buy High quality Bluetooth Stereo headset

I had a Motorola H500 until I lost is but it worked great (it fell off my ear without me knowing it). I now have a Motorola H680 which is much smaller, fits better and works just as good.

IcarryMyRIM no está en línea Stack level 1

In terms of the Bluetooth headset I basically meant headphones with a mic

tweezak no está en línea Stack level 2

I have the Plantronics Voyager 855. It works great on the 8800/8820/8830 phones. I think the sound is excellent unless you try to run it really loud. Then you will get a lot of distortion.

Here's a review. I made some additional comments toward the end of this thread:

http://blackberryforums.pinstack.com...ad.php?t=54648

Hmm...I just looked at that thread again and all the images that were there are gone. If you want to read another good review, check CNet. They have a great review and video.

Cheers!

PS...if you get these headphones, don't bother extending the boom...it doesn't really add anything and all the features can be run through the buttons.