Hello all. Hope everyone is doing well. I wanted to ask a quick question -- ... BlackBerry Accessories forum

Tech Idiot no está en línea Stack level 3

Leather Case, Plastic Case, Accessories

Advertisement

Hello all. Hope everyone is doing well. I wanted to ask a quick question -- I want to order a leather case for my 7250 (it's not a BB case, but it's pretty common; I've seen it on numerous websites), and I need to replace the plastic one that came with my BB. I think I would like to get some screen protectors as well.

I know there are several sponsors here and numerous other vendors/websites. I wanted to ask if people had their personal favorites and whether or not anyone was aware of any vendor who offers a discount to pinstack.com members?

Thank you in advance.

Eric

melissaox no está en línea Device Pro

Re: Leather Case, Plastic Case, Accessories

Check out the BB discounts/deal area

http://blackberryforums.pinstack.com...splay.php?f=31

for pinstack discounts.
    Success is not final, Failure is not fatal, it is the courage to continue that matters.
    My Blog , My Flickr

nremtb no está en línea Stack level 3
    PIN/ID
    203c2d33

i actually used a screen protector from a psp and it worked great you just have to trim it up a bit. there is a site that sells protectord for the screen specific to your bb. ill have to find it then ill post it.

takeshi no está en línea Stack level 7

I've been very happy with Smartphone Depot for OEM accessories. They do carry some non-OEM accessories as well. However, I don't know if they offer Pinstack users discounts or not.

nremtb no está en línea Stack level 3
    PIN/ID
    203c2d33

no biggie screen protectors are fairly cheap anyways but thanks for the site

Tech Idiot no está en línea Stack level 3

Just as an FYI -- I went with Smart Phone Depot. Called just to ask a couple of questions, confirm a few things, etc.

Anyway, top notch service all around! I would highly recommend this vendor. The guy who answered the phone asked where I heard about them, I told him here and he asked me a couple of questions about the BB.

Bottom line -- very professional, rapid fast shipping, just as rapid arrival, great all the way around.

Eric

EricaJ1073 no está en línea PINStacked!

I just purchased screen protectors and eGrips for my 7105t and will let u all know how they work when I get them. I used E-Access Solutions.com.

I got the egrips and screen protectors yesterday. The screen protectors are holding up great but 1 of the egrips (the one that covers the top) is not staying on no matter how long I let it sit. I am probably going to leave this one off and just get the open face case I want.

I just ordered the case I had been talking about. It will be here in 2-3 weeks. Can't wait.

JAVOedge no está en línea Stack level 1

Hello there...

If I may suggest a quick easy solution to your BB accessory needs, we offer various Blackberry casing styles and accessory options.

Click here for BlackBerry Accessories.

Come check us out!

-JAVOedge.com