So i just received the skinned holster for the 8130 and have been using it ... BlackBerry Accessories forum

joker25944 no está en línea Stack level 2

Just Received Seidio Skinned Holster 8130

Advertisement

So i just received the skinned holster for the 8130 and have been using it for a couple of hours now. What i particularly like is that when you receive a text or an email, it automatically displays it when you take it out of the holster. this way you do not have to take your phone out of standby and then click on the message you have received. I only have one question about it though.

Question: When receiving a call, the phone will start ringing in the holster and the ringtone will play, but when the phone is taken out of the holster the ringtone starts from the beginning. Is there a way for the ringtone not start over again?

TIA

chokem no está en línea PINStacked!
    PIN/ID
    nada

Re: Just Received Seidio Skinned Holster 8130

HI. I guess you could have an in holster ringtone, then out of holster no ring tone option. Go to your ringing options>advanced>Loud>Phone>out of hoster select None> in holster put whatever rintone u want. this will make the phone ring while in the holster, then be silent out of holster. the only thing is you would have to leave it in the holster if you want to hear it. Hope this helps.