Ahhhhhh I have a crystal case (the hard snap-on kind) on my curve....and I can't ... BlackBerry Accessories forum

ItsNowOrNever no está en línea Stack level 7
    PIN/ID

It's STUCK!!!!

Advertisement

Ahhhhhh

I have a crystal case (the hard snap-on kind) on my curve....and I can't get it off! LOL! It's STUCK!

The little snaps wont give way! I bought those "stickers" that I posted about...so I want to take off the plastic casing and get the sticker on....but I can't! LOL!

Any tips on how to get this off? I can't use my nails to pry it off because I have fake nails on.
    Color---it's nothing but a hue of the rainbow...why do people place such importance in it?

PIN/ID

Re: It's STUCK!!!!

ha ha ha....yeah it is a horror...I busted three in a row cleaning the other day and just got them fixed...that gets expensive! LOL!
    Color---it's nothing but a hue of the rainbow...why do people place such importance in it?

PIN/ID

Yay!!! Just got it off! LOL! No broken nail, messed up phone or broken case! LOL!

darryl71 no está en línea Stack level 4
    PIN/ID
    retired

Did you end up getting that hybrid case? Still eyeing that one.... No Nails here : )

PIN/ID

Nope....went to Ebay and bought a cheap case. Gap or no gap----I can't see paying $30 for hard plastic. Any company that can't answer a buyers question---both here and emailed off their web site---doesn't deserve my money.

darryl71 no está en línea Stack level 4
    PIN/ID
    retired

Just saw the other post....opps. How is the one you got [when its on]

PIN/ID

I love it---I opted for the clear, because if there was a gap, it wouldn't be that noticeable...so it wouldn't bug me that much...but if you press real hard, the gap goes away

I really do like it on...for some reason the phone just looks better. I did notice that the plastic case has a lot of scratches though---I might have to get a BSE for the plastic case! LOL!