Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Is water necessary for installation? I do not mind using it on the body but ... BlackBerry Accessories forum

xsists no está en línea Stack level 2
    PIN/ID

Advertisement

Is water necessary for installation? I do not mind using it on the body but I have the storm and do not want to use water on the screen because there is a gap that the water can get into the phone. Is it absolutely necessary to use water?

jeffallen8 no está en línea Stack Professional
    PIN/ID
    Huh?
    I have never used BSE but from my expirence with Invisishield has never been bad. Theres a good saying out there "you get what you pay for"
    Looking for Wallpapers or Icons for making themes? I can help!

Truth + Clarity = Power

If you are going to take the time to respond... take the time to actually understand that to which you are responding.

mls713 no está en línea Stack level 1
    Beware of ZAGG. I ordered a skin for my Tour. I selected Next Day Air option and when it showed up late, I phoned for a refund on the shipping portion and they wouldn't oblige. The gave me 10 different excuses, none of which made sense. The only reason I ordered Next Day Air, was that I was leaving town for 10 days, otherwise, I would have had it shipped ground. I told them I would return the product and they said it would take 30-60 days for a refund. So now I am stuck with a $25.00 product that I paid $44 to have shipped overnight, but the best part, is I received an email and it said, "If we receive mail that has postage due that amount will be deducted from your refund."

The customer service support team is by far the worst I have ever encountered. I wish I ordered from one BodyGuardz or Best Skins Ever

calm_tiger no está en línea Stack level 5
    [QU
    OTE=mls713;1172389]Beware of ZAGG. I ordered a skin for my Tour. I selected Next Day Air option and when it showed up late, I phoned for a refund on the shipping portion and they wouldn't oblige. The gave me 10 different excuses, none of which made sense. The only reason I ordered Next Day Air, was that I was leaving town for 10 days, otherwise, I would have had it shipped ground. I told them I would return the product and they said it would take 30-60 days for a refund. So now I am stuck with a $25.00 product that I paid $44 to have shipped overnight, but the best part, is I received an email and it said, "If we receive mail that has postage due that amount will be deducted from your refund."

The customer service support team is by far the worst I have ever encountered. I wish I ordered from one BodyGuardz or Best Skins Ever[/QUOTE]

Did you order it over or before a weekend or holiday? If you did that would also cause a delay. I couldn't find it for my 8900 in stores so I ordered it next day air and that's what I got. There was no problem with delivery or product. IMO InvisibleShield is a great product.
    ~via smartphone mobile.pinstack.com~
    Last edited by calm_tiger; 07-15-2009 at 01:13 PM.

mls713 no está en línea Stack level 1
    Quote Originally Posted by calm_tiger View Post

Did you order it over or before a weekend or holiday? If you did that would also cause a delay. I couldn't find it for my 8900 in stores so I ordered it next day air and that's what I got. There was no problem with delivery or product. IMO InvisibleShield is a great product.
    It's not about the actual shipping that I was referring to, the customer service is terrible.

Besides, I received a confirmation e-mail stating that my product had been shipped...and it hadn't. So, they lied.

calm_tiger no está en línea Stack level 5
    Gotcha, I see what you mean. I'm not sure why they do that. It may be some auto crap they have set up.

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12