Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Which one of these are the best? Is there a difference between the two? The ... BlackBerry Accessories forum

xsists no está en línea Stack level 2
    PIN/ID

InvisibleShield or Best Skin Ever?

Advertisement

Which one of these are the best? Is there a difference between the two? The invisibleshield is $25 and the best skin ever is only $8. Should there be a reason to get the more expensive one over the lesser expensive one? What would that be?

cherrichiodo no está en línea PINStacked!
    PIN/ID
    ATA
    i happily promote BSE
    i have done several reviews on BSE and have used both. while the invisible shield is a little on the thicker side, i don't think there is much difference in protection (and you are right, bse is WAY cheaper )

jfcooley no está en línea Stack Professional
    BSE all the way. Put one on my 8900 and gf 8310 today. Perfect.
    ~via smartphone mobile.pinstack.com~

lvmonkey no está en línea Stack level 2
    BSE is great, and inexpensive, too.

Their service is great such that my skin started to peel and I emailed customer support if they offered some kind of warranty/guarantee/replacement and they said no. But they said they'd happily send me a replacement kit. Sure enough they did within 5 days. It was the complete body kit for my Bold, too.

JR_Rider no está en línea Stack level 3
    BSE all the way...their product is better in my opinion and their customer is far superior to Invisble shield. I have had both on my 8330 and to this day do not understand why the invisible shield is three times as much.

Capdot no está en línea Stack level 5
    Gotta say BSE... Mine just arrived in the mail and I just finishes putting it on and it looks fantastic. Best thing is that it only took 5 days to get here.

paullamm no está en línea Stack level 3
    PIN/ID
    319b4998
    Get the BSE. I ordered the invis-shield. It arrived 3 weeks later. I had forgotten that I ordered it.

reddog187 no está en línea Stack Moderator
    PIN/ID
    STACK
    BSE always and forever. Cheap and effective! Don't waster your money on other junk. The only thing "extra" you may get with other skins is a little spray bottle with some dish soap solution.

mDRagON- no está en línea Stack level 3
    PIN/ID
    215c161f
    Quote Originally Posted by Capdot View Post
    Gotta say BSE... Mine just arrived in the mail and I just finishes putting it on and it looks fantastic. Best thing is that it only took 5 days to get here.
    So after you put it on, how long did you not use your BB? I have mine waiting to put on, just don't like to wait for it to cure 24 - 48 hrs.
    "It’s been a long time coming, but tonight, because of what we did on this day, in this election, at this defining moment, change has come to America". - Barack Obama

www.twitter.com/waydavis

cherrichiodo no está en línea PINStacked!
    PIN/ID
    ATA
    I wait about half an hour. Once u get the skin wet shake it vigorously to get all the excess water off. The water is needed to be able to move skin around to place it perfectly. For the edges u can even blow lightly to dry them and they stick faster. I wouldn't slide it in/out of a case until tomorrow or about 10-12 hours.

Lavagirl no está en línea PINStacked!
    PIN/ID
    AoleLava
    Quote Originally Posted by mDRagON- View Post
    So after you put it on, how long did you not use your BB? I have mine waiting to put on, just don't like to wait for it to cure 24 - 48 hrs.
    It takes that long to cure ~ but I never wait that long

20 minutes tops and it's useable, half hr like C said to be on the safe side.

jlim0930 no está en línea Stack level 2
    Do not get the invisibile shield! I have it on my bb and it has the orange peel effect both on the screen and the back battery cover. Also the corners curves does not fit well at all!

jfcooley no está en línea Stack Professional
    I didn't ait that long after installing BSE. I will say that any piece that wraps around a curve (top for example) takes A LOT of patience. I think I even created new cusswords while putting it on. Once on though...beautiful.

darryl71 no está en línea Stack level 4
    PIN/ID
    retired
    Quote Originally Posted by paullamm View Post
    Get the BSE. I ordered the invis-shield. It arrived 3 weeks later. I had forgotten that I ordered it.

Agree... Skip the fancy packaging and just send it quicker. Not sure what that "Magic Solution" is supposed to do...

cwaturner no está en línea Stack level 2
    I have been using Invisishield for over a year now, been through 6 8830's and only had to buy the one shield, everytime I get a new BB they send me a new shield right out, I just send back the old one. I have never had an issue with a shield peeling up but I do keep my BB in a Seidio case. I must say I have been very happy with the product.

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast