Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

I'm looking to protect my phone with something that doesn't stick to the inside of ... BlackBerry Accessories forum

ddark1 no está en línea Stack level 1

Invisible shield or Best Skin Ever??

Advertisement

I'm looking to protect my phone with something that doesn't stick to the inside of my pocket. I've read that BSE doesn't stick but like the fact that the Invisible Sheild covers the sides of the phone. Do you people that have used both find one better than the other?? Thanks!!

cherrichiodo no está en línea PINStacked!
    PIN/ID
    ATA

Re: Invisible shield or Best Skin Ever??

BSE!!!

check the similar links above the one you posted

Lavagirl no está en línea PINStacked!
    PIN/ID
    AoleLava

Definitely BSE. You'll find unanimous opinions and threads on this issue and in favor of the bse on the forums.

reddog187 no está en línea Stack Moderator
    PIN/ID
    STACK

~via BB (wap.pinstack.com)~

BSE is cheaper and the exact same thing.

If you follow the directions and apply it correctly it will never move. I'm not sure who told you it won't stick.

DocGo no está en línea Stack level 3
    PIN/ID
    PM me

I like BSE as well...the screen protector is better IMHO because it also covers the top portion of the front (the part where the LED is located), also I like the part that covers the battery door because it is all in one piece vs invisibleshields.
    8900-user
    DocGo

PIN/ID

When they named it best skin ever they weren't kidding. I've owned handheld devices for over 10 years now, and I just installed BSE on my curve, to simply put it WOW!! It is realy invisible, feels sturdy and covers all the part that needs covered. I love it and it will be on every device I own from this point forward. Forget bulky cases (including siedio clear which I also own). BSE is it...

cjcarbone no está en línea Stack level 3
    PIN/ID
    not anym

i just installed a BSE full body skin an WOW, the quality, firt and finish is amazing. I dont think it could get any better. I ordered it thursday at 1am, it got here in the mail today. So easy to install, but you gotta be without your BB for a while, i will be getting a BSE for anything i possibly can. iPod 80gb, getting a skin ordered ASAP!!

ong-gia no está en línea Stack level 2

Another vote for BSE. I don't know much about IS except I don't see how it could be THAT much better to justify the price jump. I know the customer service for BSE is top notch.

Eli

JR_Rider no está en línea Stack level 3
    I completely agree that BSE has wonderful customer service. When I first ordered my BSE I didn't follow the install directions and had bubbles after it dried. I ordered anothe skin and sent them an email and they refunded the purchase price for the first skin. After I followed the install directions the skin looks awesome.

penpower no está en línea Stack level 3

Another vote for BSE. I install a BSE for my 8300, then later sold the phone and got a 8310 instead. This time, I thought I will give I.S. a try since I got a 50% off and like their lifetime warranty IDEA. However, I was wrong this time. BSE is way better than I.S.

First, the cutting of BSE is way better than IS, especially for the battery cover piece and the screen. It uses one piece to cover the whole back and the front. Also, BSE gives it precise cut around the LED, camera hole, and the mirror. Compared to BSE, IS seperates the whole piece into three pieces and just two seperate rectangle pieces to cover the side of led/camera/mirror area. very bad design! You can tell IS's designers are not very thoughful when designing their products, or simply just being lazy.

Secondly, I found the warranty of IS is useless unless you exchange your phone 3 times or more. Forgot the mention, you have to pay for replacement shipping too, another 2.99 - almost half cost of new set of BSE. Why bother?

Thirdly, IS is not as durable as it claims. I used included squeezee to remove excessive water under the screen piece according to their instructions. Minutes later on I found there was already a scratch in the middle of screen proctector. If it can't protect the screen from normal/correct installation procedures, how I can ensure it can protect my phone from other unexpected scratch or damage.

It is on the way to their return department once my new BSE comes
    Last edited by penpower; 02-13-2008 at 01:49 PM.

vince1 no está en línea Community Pro
    PIN/ID
    Stack

I just put BSE on my 8310 yesterday and very impressed with it. Great product at an amazing price.

You won't go wrong with BSE

skelzer no está en línea Stack level 3

Definitely Bodyguardz! Got two skins in the package... they fit perfectly on my 8130, crystal clear.

aldie no está en línea Stack level 3

as you'll see you pretty much have a bunch of BSE fans on this fourm....me included, i've used both, and won't ever pay the prices that invisible shield charge for what to me was the EXACT same thing.

kdflyer no está en línea Stack level 2

I purchased both, and tried both, and the BSE was far superior, both in applying to my 8320 and in the way the screen looked after I finished.

Jwilliams1008 no está en línea Stack level 1
    PIN/ID
    2448c9dd

Would you suggest the full body kit or just the screen protector?

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast