Here is two links to online stores with great prices. I have used them and ... BlackBerry Accessories forum

visionthing no está en línea Stack level 3
    PIN/ID
    ASK ME

If you need blackberry parts

Advertisement

Here is two links to online stores with great prices. I have used them and they are very reliable. It is amazing how some stores can be so much cheaper then others.

http://www.dealsishop.com/blackberry...cessories.html

http://www.fonlogix.us/
    Last edited by visionthing; 08-23-2009 at 10:20 AM.

azstar no está en línea PINStacked!
    That second one has some great prices for bulk trackballs but I worry about the quality....I bought trackballs from the US twice(bbtrackball.com & one off ebay made and shipped from calexico, california) and they were not as good as the ones from cnn.cn. I had problems with loose fit, poor quality chrome rings, damaged items on delivery but cnn.cn has been great for me.....and that first one cracks me up with their regular price $19.99 FOR 1 trackball they must run that "sale" all the time.

I have never bought any other parts other than trackballs and rings though.....next time I get a new phone I'm gonna experiment with my 8330, taking it apart and replacing the keyboard....to skeered to do it to the phone I need to rely on at the moment!
    Twitter? My Apps List

Current SmartPhone: Motorola DROID Rooted, Running Project Elite v4

raton no está en línea Stack Professional
    PIN/ID
    7BF68784
    How reliable are these sources? Have you ordered from them before? Are they located in the U.S? I've ordered several parts from gsm4all and also from cnn.cn <----great source (never let me down). By the way, thank you for the links. I wouldn't mind getting that red case for my 8900. And best part of it all is that it's only $4.99
    What's the matter? CIA's got you pushing too many pencils?

PIN/ID
    ASK ME
    I have ordered from both companies and find them reliable and the products been good quality. I made my neighbours curve all pink. Even the trackball.

PIN/ID
    ASK ME
    Here are two pics of pink berry.

thbassman no está en línea Stack Professional
    PIN/ID
    ASKME4IT
    yeah too bad that voids the warranty-main reason I have not done that to my wifes curve
    THBASSMAN

Carpe Diem!!

thbassmanatpinstackdotcom

Check this out!!! Mobiletropolis

My TORCH Rocks!

PIN/ID
    ASK ME
    This phone is already out of warranty. Also if your phone brakes, then you can always restore it to original.

Quote Originally Posted by thbassman View Post
    yeah too bad that voids the warranty-main reason I have not done that to my wifes curve

raton no está en línea Stack Professional
    PIN/ID
    7BF68784
    bump!
    What's the matter? CIA's got you pushing too many pencils?

9of13 no está en línea Theme Pro
    PIN/ID
    ask me
    Quote Originally Posted by azstar View Post
    That second one has some great prices for bulk trackballs but I worry about the quality....I bought trackballs from the US twice(bbtrackball.com & one off ebay made and shipped from calexico, california) and they were not as good as the ones from cnn.cn. I had problems with loose fit, poor quality chrome rings, damaged items on delivery but cnn.cn has been great for me.....and that first one cracks me up with their regular price $19.99 FOR 1 trackball they must run that "sale" all the time.

I have never bought any other parts other than trackballs and rings though.....next time I get a new phone I'm gonna experiment with my 8330, taking it apart and replacing the keyboard....to skeered to do it to the phone I need to rely on at the moment!
    ive purchased a blue/black trackball from them for my Flip. I can tell you with honesty the tackball hasnt failed me after over 2 months of always using it
    For my theme blog, remember....
    Resistance Is Futile

myblackberyiscool no está en línea Stack level 3
    Places to get Blackberry parts, so far that I know of.

http://www.truesupplier.com
    http://www.cnn.cn