Ok I am bored with the cases I have for my Pearl and want something ... BlackBerry Accessories forum

EricaJ1073 no está en línea PINStacked!

I want a new case for my Pearl

Advertisement

Ok I am bored with the cases I have for my Pearl and want something different.

I posted about one case I wanted and PMed the contact about it. Haven't heard anything back about it so I may not get it.

I would like a case with the following features:

Sleeper magnet

Swivel or other type clip

Easy access to my BB

I like to be able to charge my BB while in the case

Open slots so I can see, hear and feel my message alerts

Keep the screen clean

Accomodate a slim extended, large extended or OEM battery

Custom color, engraving, etc.

Last but not least, I need to be able to afford it.

Any ideas? I have used Fortte but they no longer use swivel clips.

Re: I want a new case for my Pearl

~via BB (wap.pinstack.com)~ Back with an update.

I have found 2 cases from Krusell for my Pearl. The first case I found was one I had a bad experience with when using it for my 7100t and 7105t. Its their Classic GloveFit case with swivel clip. This case made it almost impossible to use the BB in due to the plastic covering everything I needed access to.

The other case shown is their Cabriolet style. This leaves the top of the phone open for easy access and I think it also leaves all side convenience keys uncovered. I'm a big fan of this type of case. This time I think I'm gonna leave the screen uncovered and see what happens. This case also comes with a swivel clip which I still have from my other case.

Can someone go to www.krusell.se and tell me what the cabriolet case looks like and how much it costs? My PC is down due to bad weather messing up my internet connection.

~via BB (wap.pinstack.com)~ Forgot a few things. These cases don't have sleeper magnets, screen protection, or custom colors and engraving. But I'm willing to give up customization for protection and function. Any other ideas?

kayos72 no está en línea Stack level 7
    PIN/ID
    ask me

hey errica I hit up krusell they are available on amazon looks cool cut outs on the sides for all buttons and charging, as well as headphones. the back is what they call multidapt? looks like it comes with a few diff options for belt etc. also flips open for camera use.
    the front looks open and accessable to all buttons.
    Hope I was of help and pricing is 15.50 from amazon
    let us know if you get it and how it works
    nope no sleeper mags sorry
    Been a long while since last login. Sorry all, adjusting to a new life is great and hell at the same time!!

kayos72 no está en línea Stack level 7
    PIN/ID
    ask me

gonna try the pics from amazon

[IMG]file:///C:/DOCUME%7E1/trav/LOCALS%7E1/Temp/moz-screenshot.jpg[/IMG]
    Attached Images Attached Images
    Been a long while since last login. Sorry all, adjusting to a new life is great and hell at the same time!!

~via BB (wap.pinstack.com)~ I don't want the flip case. I want the Cabriolet case which leaves the top of the case open for easy access to the BB.

Also I don't buy anything from Amazon. I buy directly from the manufacturer or wireless carrier.

~via BB (wap.pinstack.com)~ I think my search is over. The case featured here http://wap.pinstack.com/26110-new_pe...tml#post257159 has been approved to be manufactured soon. I might be one of the first to review the naked Pearl version of this.

Didn't think I would rehash this thread but I just found this case from Prima Cases (they have several other new cases) http://www.primacases.com/store/item.asp?ITEM_ID=164