Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thanks. At least my gf is understanding, and as I said I reluctantly put it ... BlackBerry Accessories forum

jfcooley no está en línea Stack Professional

Advertisement

Thanks. At least my gf is understanding, and as I said I reluctantly put it back on and tried to match th piece stuck on the screen to where it came off.
    I sent pics to BSE, I would have posted here but too big and I only have blackberry for internet.

Last night I prob would have been a jerk if I had talked to them. The email was clearly angry, but professional....somewhat.
    I think I'll begin looking for a replacement part and tool to fix it. I know cn has them.
    ~via smartphone mobile.pinstack.com~

MotoUp no está en línea BES Pro
    I agree, you don't owe anyone an apology jfcooley. I'm sorry if I offended you. I guess more than anything what I was trying to say was just relax, and I'm sure they'll get back to you as soon as they can.

I too keep good care of my BB's, I just thought you were over reacting a little bit is all. I know they're not cheap devices. I wouldn't be able to live without mine.

Again, sorry if I offended you. That was not my intention.

Absolutely no offense taken. You gave me your opinion. Wouldn't expect anything less from Pinstack.

MotoUp no está en línea BES Pro
    Well hopefully they won't be on the defense from your email. Just keep calm when you talk to them on the phone and they'll be more willing to help you out. Good luck.

jblackfish no está en línea PINStacked!
    Now I'll be "askeered" to put my skin on a BB when I get it for fear that it'll take the paint off. At least it didn't cost much - I've got time to think it over cuz I don't have it yet.
    For every complex problem there is a solution, that is simple, neat, .....and wrong! (H. L. Mencken) jblackfish(at)pinstack(dot)com

Have to say I'm disappointed. Sent polite email yesterday explaining I'd like to chat about what happened. Apparently BSE isn't interested.
    Well, guess in the future I'll look towards invisible shield or other products.
    Honestly surprised there was no response.

Word to others. Buy what you will. I don't suspect my experience will influence anyone. Just beware when removing these things and apparently be ready for no replies if it damages your device.

jblackfish no está en línea PINStacked!
    I got the thing today. It's a peel-and-stick thing. I expected a transparent, elastic "glove" (i.e. skin) to slip my Curve into.

I think I'm gonna file this thing away and not use it. $8 isn't much but it's a lot to pay for a two-piece sticker!
    For every complex problem there is a solution, that is simple, neat, .....and wrong! (H. L. Mencken) jblackfish(at)pinstack(dot)com

If you do use it just be careful removing it.

Well this is the last I'm going to say on it unless asked about their product. Just sent last email to them. Sure it will be ignored as well.
    Here it is, hope I'm not sounding too much like a jerk.

Hello,

I recently had an issue with a couple of skins I ordered from you. Specifically and most importantly the damage to the finish of our 8310 when I removed the product.

I realize my initial email was sent in anger, but I make no apologies. Its hard to accept the damage to the finish when your product is bought to prevent just that. Nothing I read nor anyone who recommended BSE mentioned the possibility of the skin peeling factory paint off the device. I did not remove it carelessly. I took my time honestly in hopes of reusing the skin. I'm disappointed, at both the dmage caused and the seemingly lack of concern on your companies part. I've worked retail as a manager for years in the past, and never would I have considered ignoring a customer complaint.

Now I'm not one to tell others what to spend their money on, and what not to. I have friends and family that have various smartphones, and my opinion is asked. I will tell them, as well as any poster on the forums I frequent, about this incident. Don't consider this retail blackmail, simply giving an honest opinion and fact as to what your product did to our device.

I have heard in the past your customer service was pretty good. From where I am now its not too great. I hope it improves in the future. However it goes we will not be spending any more money on BSE. As it stands now we'll be out the cost of your product, the cost of a replacement lens, and the time to install it.

Good day,
    Jay Cooley

BES Noob no está en línea BES Pro
    PIN/ID
    just ask
    Written in good taste I believe.

I know its got to be hard when you spend your hard earned money on something to only get turned away when asked to be reconciled in regards to the issue at hand. Best of luck to you. I really hope that BSE will try to amend the situation and make you a happy customer.

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12