Page 3 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast

Originally Posted by ballr how long does it take to ship? about a week... BlackBerry Accessories forum

CorgiMom28 no está en línea Stack level 1

Advertisement

Quote Originally Posted by ballr View Post
    how long does it take to ship?
    about a week

bluemoon1964 no está en línea Stack level 3
    im so excited i just preordered one for sprint curve woohoo i got the fantasy pink one its good look beautiful

well i got my skin back from decal girl i love it however theres a black line at the bottom in which i dont think is suppose to be there i just emailed them there checking into it what do you guys think the pics are the best its taken with my mogul but look closely on the bottom where the black line is
    Attached Images Attached Images

heres one that is a little better

well good news they are reprinting my skin and sending me a new one woohoo lol

ernsalas no está en línea Stack level 3
    I am wondering about how easy it is to put on and adjust or once you put it on are you stuck?

ernsalas i took mine off a couple of times to readjust and it went back on reall well just becareful down at the bottom part where it goes around the screen but mine looks wonderful i was just looking at another post on another forum the guy showed pics of his 6 months later and it still looked brand new. i also put mine over bestever skin and its staying on i just got the one for the screen not the full body.

well i ended up putting my extra skin from decalgirl and customized by rubberized skin lol i guess im bored lol anywho heres a pic of it

xLaurenx4 no está en línea Stack level 1
    Quote Originally Posted by bluemoon1964 View Post
    well i ended up putting my extra skin from decalgirl and customized by rubberized skin lol i guess im bored lol anywho heres a pic of it

Hey Bluemoon,

How did you get a skin for the 8330? I didn't think they had that design out yet, just the other 8300 models.

i emailed them asking when they would be coming out for 8330 and they told me i could preorder a custom one it costed a couple extra bucks but to me it was worth it lol sojust shoot them a email tell them you want one for the 8330 .. i love my skin very good quality someone on another forum told me it was tacky lookin but i guess thats what i get for visiting another forum haha

TorturedNacho no está en línea Stack level 4
    PIN/ID
    208EB87C
    Quote Originally Posted by defjammm View Post
    SAttachment 10162he got some of my $ too
    hahhaha! i just bought that 1, and i dont even have a curve :/

suprtong no está en línea Stack level 3
    PIN/ID
    2498D306
    i just ordered one last night for my 8100 and i got an email today saying it got shipped out today so it should be here by tuesday since there in delaware and im in ohio.....ill let you know how it is when i receive it ..............

suprtong no está en línea Stack level 3
    PIN/ID
    2498D306
    Quote Originally Posted by suprtong View Post
    i just ordered one last night for my 8100 and i got an email today saying it got shipped out today so it should be here by tuesday since there in delaware and im in ohio.....ill let you know how it is when i receive it ..............
    well i received my decal today..not bad ordered on wednesday the 2nd and received today the 5th....went on pretty simple you just need to be careful when applying the front piece around the screen especially on the sides as the decal is pretty thin but other then that it was easy and i love how the wallpaper flows right with the decal....i even put my screen protector on with no problem....i would deffinitely buy another.....

pics please

Bla1ze no está en línea Stack level 3
    PIN/ID
    Ya..NO!
    I'll NEVER use decalgirl skins again, I made the mistake of putting one on one of my older curves (replaced through warranty long ago)...I put a skin on it and then decided it wasn't really my style..tried to remove it and it took half the "chrome" at the top with it. But to each his/her own...just be careful when/if removing them

Page 3 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast