Page 2 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast

Originally Posted by trickie636 I also recently purchased a skin from decalgirl and really love ... BlackBerry Accessories forum

ericnmegmom no está en línea Stack level 2
    PIN/ID
    24498E10

Advertisement

Quote Originally Posted by trickie636 View Post
    I also recently purchased a skin from decalgirl and really love it! I have been looking for me another one ;0) I was curious how long do the skins normally last you guys? Being this is my first one, I was trying to figure out how much longer I have with it!

I also used one of those transparent silicone over the skin and it looked pretty cool over it because it was colored coordinated with the skin design!
    I, actually, bought a clear faceplate for my new BB Curve (8320) and put that over my decal. Looks great and will keep the decal lasting for a long time. I did the same thing with my BB8100 and it worked perfectly as well. Hope that helps!

cherrichiodo no está en línea PINStacked!
    PIN/ID
    ATA
    i have one of these on my ipod ... very thick and durable.
    one question i do have is can you feel the edges? is it annoying?

ct5694 no está en línea Stack level 3
    PIN/ID
    n/a

Thumbs up

Quote Originally Posted by cherrichiodo View Post
    i have one of these on my ipod ... very thick and durable.
    one question i do have is can you feel the edges? is it annoying?
    cherri, yeah i can feel the edges, but it doesnt bother me at all. it looks really clean and you can barely even tell its a "sticker" at all. i ordered a skin according to the color of my BB to make it match, because if you look at the photo i posted, you can definitely still see the dark red on my curve. so it looks even better since the red flower on my Decal matches my BB :-P

PIN/ID
    ATA
    awesome! and you did stick it to the OEM door right? i don't think it will stick to my seidio after market battery door. i gave the red one away but could buy a new door too
    i have the cherries one for my ipod..would look super cute on my bb

PIN/ID
    n/a
    Quote Originally Posted by cherrichiodo View Post
    awesome! and you did stick it to the OEM door right? i don't think it will stick to my seidio after market battery door. i gave the red one away but could buy a new door too
    i have the cherries one for my ipod..would look super cute on my bb
    yeah i just stuck it on the OEM door. looks so clean! if you order one, you should post a photo of your bb with the decal on it :-P

PIN/ID
    ATA
    crap...looked at cnn.cn and they don't sell just the battery door. i'd have to buy the complete housing

if i find a cheap red battery door, i'll buy the skin and post some images

TNgal22 no está en línea Stack level 4
    PIN/ID
    just ask
    Quote Originally Posted by ericnmegmom View Post
    I, actually, bought a clear faceplate for my new BB Curve (8320) and put that over my decal. Looks great and will keep the decal lasting for a long time. I did the same thing with my BB8100 and it worked perfectly as well. Hope that helps!
    I did the same thing. I had a Special Order done and wanted to keep it nice. I have the clear Seidio case. Looks great!
    Support our Troops!!

Mom to Ashlee

reyno2ac no está en línea Stack level 2
    PIN/ID
    244ed125
    I was thinking about buying one of these but there are two things I'm really worried about. Longevity and removal...

Could someone please chime in that has had one of these on for a while and possibly removed it. I'm just wondering if they scratch/tear easily and if they leave behind a bunch of residue when you remove them.

Also...How hard were they to install? Did you remove the case completely and install it or keep the phone together when you installed it?

EDIT: I just noticed that where it fits over the bottom (where the phone is branded) is what looks to be one piece, how well does that fit considering that there are separate pieces there...
    Last edited by reyno2ac; 03-31-2008 at 06:36 PM.

PIN/ID
    n/a
    i havent removed mine yet as i just got it and i love the pattern i am pretty clumsy with my blackberry and it has worked well. there have been NO peelings or anything along the edges. it sticks great!

it was really simple to install. we didnt take apart the blackberry at all. I wiped the phone with an alcohol clean wipe before we put the decal on. a steady hand is definitely helpful in making sure you apply the sticker properly. after we installed the sticker. i removed the backdoor and everything was applied properly.

i will definitely post an update on how the removal of the skin goes when i do decide to change it up...

reyno2ac no está en línea Stack level 2
    PIN/ID
    244ed125
    Thanks a lot!

If I'm going to buy a bestskinsever screen protector will the skin cover up part of it or will I be able to remove them independently?

DOOG9517 no está en línea Stack level 3
    I just got three of them. Dark Burlwood, which looks like the wood from a Mercedes Benz, Carbon Fiber, and Oak. The best part of these skins is the wallpaper that comes with them. I'm currently using the Dark Burlwood, and the wall paper is awesome! Everything is ledgible. I'm worried that when I put tha carbon fiber on, the Today and Crossbar themes will be illedgible. The oak is just as good as the burlwood. Also, what is the BSE that everyone talks about?

scraggles no está en línea Stack level 1
    I just toss my BB8830 in my pocket. Will that be a problem with this?

PIN/ID
    n/a
    Quote Originally Posted by scraggles View Post
    I just toss my BB8830 in my pocket. Will that be a problem with this?
    nooo, its like a really expensive sticker. extremely thin. not like a case at all. thats what i love about it. its not bulky but still protects it from getting scratched. it should be fine in your pocket :-)

scraggles no está en línea Stack level 1
    Looks like I'm going to have to order one or 2 then!

ballr no está en línea Stack level 3
    PIN/ID
    ask.
    how long does it take to ship?

Page 2 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast