Page 1 of 4 1234 LastLast

I just wanted to share my blackberry accessory purchase that i love. I purchased a ... BlackBerry Accessories forum

ct5694 no está en línea Stack level 3
    PIN/ID
    n/a

Thumbs up i Love my DecalGirl skin!!

Advertisement

I just wanted to share my blackberry accessory purchase that i love. I purchased a Blackberry skin for my Curve 8310 last week and I am very pleased with my purchased. what i love about it is its not bulky like those jelly cases i used to use and it still protects my Blackberry from getting scratches. plus i feel like i have a new blackberry!!! :-)

The skin was only $6.99 plus S&H at Decalgirl (my first advertisement plug :-P) They have an array of different styles to choose from and they also cater to all types of electronics such as laptops, ipods, PSPs, and even the iPhoneI highly recommend getting one if you are like to accessorize your geeky gadgets.
    Last edited by ct5694; 03-21-2008 at 03:20 PM. Reason: more info.

monica.simons no está en línea Stack level 6
    PIN/ID
    ASKME
    i also bought one from them just recently for the first time and I too am very pleased with my purchase. I don't often BUY things, usually free downloads etc, so when I drop money I really am cautious...
    Providing customers with the latest in news and info along with experienced one on one tech support, training, product sales, exclusive themes and more.

amistry no está en línea Stack level 1
    Some of those look really wild. I'm not usually a "purchaser" either, but I'm really tempted to treat myself to one of these

stnkyq2 no está en línea Stack level 4
    PIN/ID
    IMTHTG
    I bought mine from the decalgirlz aswell and I recommend them all day to anyone....... I bought the BlackBerry Curve Skin - Benjamins.....

Looks GREAT on my BB.......................
    "A clear cut vision is the best path to success.. persistence is the vehicle you arrive in..." -Rev. Run

Crackberry @ddict for LIFE..........

DjSmooth no está en línea Stack Professional
    I tried a few of them, but since I have the Crimson Curve one of them didn't look to good, but there was one that looked Sexy & Grown, that was the "Dark Burlwood" there is one thing though, the face cover (around the screen) didn't look that hot so I took that off, but the rest of it seems to blend in well with the Crimson and Black on my 8310.

And I didn't remove my BSE, so when I'm ready to take it off or change it, my Baby will still be protected. All in All I'd say they are worth the $7.

Dafodyll no está en línea Stack level 3
    PIN/ID
    Ask me
    I just recently got a decal girl skin. Its the black background with flowers skin and it is very classy looking. I love how affordable they are and how easy they are to apply. If I get sick of it and want a change it only cost me six bucks. Can't beat that.
    Yes...the BB must have been created and bestowed upon
    us by the Almighty Himself because it is amazingly
    wonderful in all that it does to divert and entertain {LavaGirl}

trickie636 no está en línea Stack level 2
    PIN/ID
    20E1809D
    I also recently purchased a skin from decalgirl and really love it! I have been looking for me another one ;0) I was curious how long do the skins normally last you guys? Being this is my first one, I was trying to figure out how much longer I have with it!

I also used one of those transparent silicone over the skin and it looked pretty cool over it because it was colored coordinated with the skin design!

glamswagger no está en línea Stack level 2
    PIN/ID
    249E5FE7
    ooh its super cute, i had one on my Ipod and now you've convinced me to get one for my cranberry pearl

ssnxp no está en línea Device Pro
    It looks good! I want one too, but I haven't found any I like.

jayeverette no está en línea Stack level 3
    PIN/ID
    2437b3bd
    Quote Originally Posted by ssnxp View Post
    It looks good! I want one too, but I haven't found any I like.
    yeah, me and my fiance cant figure out what we like... It does look sick, though!

defjammm no está en línea Stack level 1

Thumbs up decalgirl

SAttachment 10162he got some of my $ too
    Attached Images Attached Images

Kyo0tdemon no está en línea Stack level 5
    I like your BB, it's soo cute!

potthoff no está en línea Stack level 3
    How exactly does the "skin" work? Is it a sticker or an actual body skin? Curious.

Lis
    Lis (not dead, but Berried)
    Music is feelings unspoken.

potthoff no está en línea Stack level 3
    Never mind. I visited the site. I ordered one for myself and a couple for friends. Pretty cool.

Lis
    Lis (not dead, but Berried)
    Music is feelings unspoken.

melissaox no está en línea Device Pro
    its like a sticker that goes on the phone. very nice quality from decal girl, unlike some that come off of ebay

I love mine, as does my friend at work.

We liked it so much we bought a skin for the Wii and Xbox HD DVD player.
    Success is not final, Failure is not fatal, it is the courage to continue that matters.
    My Blog , My Flickr

Page 1 of 4 1234 LastLast