Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

So, I finally decided to order a new G1 trackball for my curve since I've ... BlackBerry Accessories forum

raton no está en línea Stack Professional
    PIN/ID
    7BF68784

Thumbs up I just ordered new parts for my curve :D

Advertisement

So, I finally decided to order a new G1 trackball for my curve since I've read that the colored ones are some dyed ones which mess up the scrolling. Anyway, I was searching online to see where I could find a new bottom cover for my curve and found this really great site with cheap parts. Cheaper than cnn.cn . I ordered the "Emerald Black" front plate/battery door/bottom piece and it even comes with a free keyboard which i really don't need because I already have a white one and another black one. It all ammounted to $49 What a great deal. cnn.cn was gonna charge me probably another $20 for these parts. Anyway I just thought I'd share with you guys in case you're wondering where to order from. I will keep you posted as the items arrive and when I finally have my blacked out curve . Now, I gotta sell my full silver housing (great shape) and keypad. Any takers?

Here's the link to the website I purchased those items from...

http://www.gsm4world.us/shop/blackbe...c-131_221.html
    What's the matter? CIA's got you pushing too many pencils?

luciferseamus no está en línea Device Pro
    Thanks raton!
    I've been thinking about getting a new trackball assembly and silver ring for my berry, may have to check these guys out!

Thanks again!
    ~via smartphone mobile.pinstack.com~

dzyuba no está en línea Stack level 1
    I have ordered parts from them recently with no problems. I ordered a complete mid plate for a Curve 8310 and a replacement lens cover for a Curve 8330.

PIN/ID
    7BF68784
    No problem bro. I was skeptical at first but that's the same way I felt about cnn.cn the first time I placed my first order. I just hope their delivery's faster than cnn.cn's. I emailed them and they replied back in minutes thanking me for my purchase. I can't wait omg omg omg!

dzyuba, how long did your order take till it was delivered to you? I live in NJ, USA. I know they're located in Hong Kong but perhaps they have subsidiaries around here to make things faster.

Amigotek no está en línea Stack Professional
    PIN/ID
    21D7B3C6
    We have been dealing with them for years and have been happy with all the BB parts we have purchased/continue to purchase. They ship directly out of Hong Kong and if your order is big enough, they will ship express at no extra charge. Expect about a 2 week delivery time from date of order if nothing delays it.

Zo

PIN/ID
    7BF68784
    Quote Originally Posted by Amigotek View Post
    We have been dealing with them for years and have been happy with all the BB parts we have purchased/continue to purchase. They ship directly out of Hong Kong and if your order is big enough, they will ship express at no extra charge. Expect about a 2 week delivery time from date of order if nothing delays it.

Zo

Great to hear. I guess it's all about the waiting game now. I can't wait

sooo....
    raton what ever happend with that order?
    did you get it?
    was it speedy?
    was it slow?
    were the parts good?
    trash?
    what happened?
    what happened?
    "If you ever lose your keys in a river of molten lava, let 'em go, cus' man, they're gone!!"-Jack Handey

PIN/ID
    7BF68784
    Dude, I haven't received jack yet. What the eon flux? (Angry face) I got billed for it but haven't received anything yet. I'm so dissappointed. I'm sure I'll get it eventually but totally dissappointed on how slow they are and I dunno how the parts will be. I'm not saying I'm not gonna order from them again but I'm just a little upset about me not having my G1 trackball and emerald black housing (drool) lol

man!
    that is horrid!
    wonder what the heck happened!

at least you don't have people trying to send your stuff to mexico just because you live in New Mexico
    "If you ever lose your keys in a river of molten lava, let 'em go, cus' man, they're gone!!"-Jack Handey

PIN/ID
    21D7B3C6
    We have been noticing an increasing delay in getting our parts form Hong King as well here in the shop. The only thing we can atttribute it to is customs since our confirmation numbers show where and when it leaves the country but nothing further beyond that until it arrives here.

Zo

PIN/ID
    7BF68784
    Quote Originally Posted by Amigotek View Post
    We have been noticing an increasing delay in getting our parts form Hong King as well here in the shop. The only thing we can atttribute it to is customs since our confirmation numbers show where and when it leaves the country but nothing further beyond that until it arrives here.

Zo

I emailed them and they did provide me with the confirmation statement saying that it was shipped on March 9th and it's already April 2nd. I also emailed Hong Kong's post office and they're like I dunno lmao. I guess I lost $46 oh well... Not mad just annoyed. I need a new housing and trackball...Help me Jeebus

PIN/ID
    7BF68784
    So, the people from Hong Kong finally contacted me and told me that they used my name instead of the company name I provided them with. They're reshipping the items and I must now wait another 7-10 business days. My curve's dying to be blacked out again and with a G1 trackball . I can't wait (does a Homer dance) OMG OMG OMG OMG OMG!!!!

PIN/ID
    21D7B3C6
    I have seen blacked out but I must see that G1 mod you do with the trackball. I am going to have to check with my tech and see what differences the trackballs actually have.

Zo

PIN/ID
    7BF68784
    I will post pics once I get them

lcgtr no está en línea Stack level 3
    PIN/ID
    24ACB469
    Hmm I ordered my battery door and it came from japan. And I ordered the black bezel from cnn.cn and actually the japan one came in faster then the bezel.

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast