We are allowed to do it, but hey its a shot and if this is ... BlackBerry Accessories forum

Meh! no está en línea Stack level 3
    PIN/ID
    PM me...

I dunno if..

Advertisement

We are allowed to do it, but hey its a shot and if this is inappropriate please delete or lock this thread. I don't want any problems.

I just bought a invisibleSHIELD from Zagg and they gave me two 20% off discount coupons to be shared with "friends, coworkers, boss, family or yourself." And it is yalls lucky day.. I don't know many here but this is a great forum and great people, so I want to give a little something back. First two people to PM me their email address can have em. So if anybodies planning on getting a shield heres your chance.

Thanks have a nice day!

kieranwest no está en línea Device Pro
    PIN/ID
    Ask Me:)
    Nope definetly not against the rules or the mods would have already taken this thread down and scooped the discount for themselves. I'm just joking!The mods are very ethical and kind on this site ~via BB (wap.pinstack.com)~

stnkyq2 no está en línea Stack level 4
    PIN/ID
    IMTHTG
    Quote Originally Posted by Meh! View Post
    We are allowed to do it, but hey its a shot and if this is inappropriate please delete or lock this thread. I don't want any problems.

I just bought a invisibleSHIELD from Zagg and they gave me two 20% off discount coupons to be shared with "friends, coworkers, boss, family or yourself." And it is yalls lucky day.. I don't know many here but this is a great forum and great people, so I want to give a little something back. First two people to PM me their email address can have em. So if anybodies planning on getting a shield heres your chance.

Thanks have a nice day!

I PM'd you......... Thank you!
    "A clear cut vision is the best path to success.. persistence is the vehicle you arrive in..." -Rev. Run

Crackberry @ddict for LIFE..........

Meh! no está en línea Stack level 3
    PIN/ID
    PM me...
    ~via BB (wap.pinstack.com)~

Both are spoken for! Thanks guys, and enjoy your new purchase. My shield was 30 somethin shipped, wish I woulda had a coupon lol. And lol at kieranwest. But that's good about mods. This is a great community!

Take care until next time!

Meh!

chokem no está en línea PINStacked!
    PIN/ID
    nada
    Hey, very thoughtful of you to share!